Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre-ordered the Typhoon H today

A very good deal that by the Gloucestershire Shop. What they mean by limited time only is unsure but certainly if you pre ordered you ought to be in with a chance. Certainly there is no deal with Yuneec UK Direct. I was at the London HQ where I mentioned I had ordered a Typhoon H and wanted confirmation that if I purchased a Wizard Wand that it would work with the Typhoon H. They assured me it would but said nothing about not to bother as they were giving away a Wizard Wand with every new Typhoon H anyway. If you are a long way from Gloucestershire whether it is wise to deal with a shop a long way away in case of problems is another matter. But the wand does cost at least £169 so it is not to be sniffed at.

If Yuneec would hurry up and post the Manuals for the H it would keep a lot of pre-order people busy reading instead of writing posts about when they are being delivered. They also need to update the simulator software for the H so it will be ready for those who want to run the simulator BEFORE they fly their new toy.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval