Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre-ordered the Typhoon H today

Reaction score
The obstacle avoidance was the big selling point. Three different times I came too close to models I was shooting. A tree is one thing, a human is another.

What I'm realizing is that you need to be close to things to get the feeling of motion. It's really hard to judge distance the further the drone is away. The Typhoon H should make it safer to get in close without crashing.

I got a great deal on a Q500 4K if anyone is interested?

Does the H come with a case and extra battery like the Q? How much are you asking for your Q?

I just found out that the new lower price doesn't include the Intel obstacle avoidance capabilities. You have to purchase the module separately. It looks like there's some other things missing from the original release too. I can handle having to buy a case and battery but I without the Intel module what's the point of upgrading. Looks like I'm going to have to hold off until more info on the price of the modules comes out. If it's $100 I'd probably still do it but if it's like $500 I'll be flying my Q500 for another season.

It comes w obstacle avoidance in front, for 360 degree u w need the optional Intel sensors. I spoke to them a couple times, I'm on the fence on w to buy. They said they s get there shipment in this week and h prices on batteries, case and sensors online also.
This is w their customer support stated.

The obstacle avoidance was the big selling point. Three different times I came too close to models I was shooting. A tree is one thing, a human is another.

What I'm realizing is that you need to be close to things to get the feeling of motion. It's really hard to judge distance the further the drone is away. The Typhoon H should make it safer to get in close without crashing.

I got a great deal on a Q500 4K if anyone is interested?
How much for the q 500?

Reactions: Bob Royall
I also have a Yuneec Typhoon 4K with Carolina Dronz long range kit professionally installed $895.00 shipped CONUS. Very low flight time and excellent condition.

After 3 Phantoms I have ordered a Yuneec Typhoon. Legs retract, operate camera independently, on board microphone. I hope the Typhoon is as reliable as the Phantom range.

Reactions: Knighty
When I spoke to Yunnec over the phone in March they hinted that the shipment would be sent out at the start of April . However on 23rd March I received this email from them.
Thank you for your Pre-Order of the New Yuneec Typhoon H. This email is just to confirm that while your payment has been made, the Typhoon H has not been released yet and will launch Mid-April. Your Typhoon H will ship at launch, and you will be amongst some of the first within the UK to receive one!
I aim to go there on Tuesday to buy one of the Wizard wands I may be able to find out a bit more.

Reactions: clive long
When I spoke to Yunnec over the phone in March they hinted that the shipment would be sent out at the start of April . However on 23rd March I received this email from them.
Thank you for your Pre-Order of the New Yuneec Typhoon H. This email is just to confirm that while your payment has been made, the Typhoon H has not been released yet and will launch Mid-April. Your Typhoon H will ship at launch, and you will be amongst some of the first within the UK to receive one!
I aim to go there on Tuesday to buy one of the Wizard wands I may be able to find out a bit more.
Last I w told u get a Free WIZARD W PREORDER.

Ordered mine last week, according everything I read the free wand is included in the basic pre-order package

The company I've ordered one from has now updated their website saying shipping will commenced 12th April. Totally gutted
Come on yuneec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval