Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Preparing to enter the community.

Reaction score
As the header says, I’m almost ready to take up the hobby. I’ve been watching all of the forums including DJI but made my decision to go with Yuneec months ago. I’m retiring soon and I’ll have the time to enjoy flying. I have aviation experience as a pilot and in maintenance but that’s behind me now. After all of the banter I’ll get to the point. Is there any Yuneec pilot training/ instructors out there. I’m not too concerned about where as my wife and I will be full timers in our Motor home. I’m going to get an H Plus soon. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: mbernholdt
First, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of high time UAV pilots on this forum as well as those with GA or military experience, many of which have posted or written invaluable information to help newcomers to Yuneec. In addition there are a lot of videos on Youtube and in 'Stickies' on this forum that will be a wealth of information. If you are concerned about damage to your investment and have no previous UAV or RC (Model Airplane/Helicopter) experience; it is often a good idea to spend a little extra and get a smaller less expensive trainer drone. Many guys here have gone that route and can give you guidance on which ones are best for learning without breaking the bank.

Beyond that I am sure there are pilots all over the US with varying levels of experience that would probably extend a helping hand if you were nearby. Where are you looking to travel too?

Reactions: Racepro60
First, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of high time UAV pilots on this forum as well as those with GA or military experience, many of which have posted or written invaluable information to help newcomers to Yuneec. In addition there are a lot of videos on Youtube and in 'Stickies' on this forum that will be a wealth of information. If you are concerned about damage to your investment and have no previous UAV or RC (Model Airplane/Helicopter) experience; it is often a good idea to spend a little extra and get a smaller less expensive trainer drone. Many guys here have gone that route and can give you guidance on which ones are best for learning without breaking the bank.

Beyond that I am sure there are pilots all over the US with varying levels of experience that would probably extend a helping hand if you were nearby. Where are you looking to travel too?
We’re planning on going everywhere and just about anywhere. I have been a member on this forum for quite some time but I just read and try to absorb as much as I can from the experiences of those who go before me. (Sorry, I had to say it that way.) I do have a Force One Ghost as a trainer but I never get a chance to fly it because either the weather or life gets in the way. That’s why I can’t wait to retire and have time to do this. I chose the Force 1 as a trainer based on what others had said about it being a good inexpensive place to start. I appreciate the replies and hopefully I’ll have more to add to the forum from experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy