Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q 500 and typhoon H

Reaction score
They are supposed to be bonded as I understand to the remote which I have an ST 12 for both out of the box… Absolute **** show impossible to bind cannot fly I have $2000 worth of trash sitting for me

First, what time zone are you in?

Your initial post is a little confusing. It mentions Q500, which normally flies on an ST-10 or an ST-10+. It also mentions a Typhoon H, which generally uses an ST-16, but then mentions you have two ST-12 controllers, which (I think) are normally used as the second controller in a team mode setup.

Please help us understand your need by:
1.) Describing exactly what equipment you have.
2.) What flight mode you are trying to set up.
3.) Describe what happens when you try to bind.

Reactions: AH-1G
[QUOTE="I have an ST 12 for both out of the box[/QUOTE]
Wow. Once again I am humbled by my own ignorance. Turns out there actually were some Q500s issued with the ST-12. And also some Typhoon H packages came with the ST-12.
'

[QUOTE="impossible to bind"[/QUOTE]

The attached file may work for your ST-12 and Q500 combination. I don't have an ST-12 to test that, but the ST-12 is similar to the ST-10.

Someone else will have to advise on the Typhoon H.

Attachment revised 12/04/2018 16:30

Attachments

• ST-10 Binding Verification rev 5.pdf
    495.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm curious as to to who sold you two Yuneec's with such an unusual (for here at least) combination of drone & controller? I have two Typhoon quadrotors with the ST10+ and two H's with the ST16 and a Tornado with the ST16. Besides initial binding etc. I've never had any problems. Did the st 12's come with it as a complete kit? I thought the ST12's were sold as a kit component to the full H920 kit for team mode use - maybe they sell different kits in different countries.

[QUOTE="I have an ST 12 for both out of the box[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="This attached file may work for the ST-12 and the Q500. [/QUOTE]

Can someone familiar with both ST-10+ and ST-12 comment on how similar the bind process is for these two controllers?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shalinishn18