Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500+help with camera connect and calibration

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon Q500+. Last year it crashed on my first ever flight and I had it fixed by Yuneec and it was a product issue, not pilot error. I never got around to flying it again. Today I tried, couldn't get it to calibrate, my friend and I thought maybe we should hit reset in the menu, now the transmitter won't see the the camera. In the menu it asks to select the camera and then asks for a password, I never set a password when I first got the thing, anybody know how to reconnect the camera?

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon Q500+. Last year it crashed on my first ever flight and I had it fixed by Yuneec and it was a product issue, not pilot error. I never got around to flying it again. Today I tried, couldn't get it to calibrate, my friend and I thought maybe we should hit reset in the menu, now the transmitter won't see the the camera. In the menu it asks to select the camera and then asks for a password, I never set a password when I first got the thing, anybody know how to reconnect the camera?
If you need a password it should be 1234567890...hope it works for you

Reactions: Aironmaniaco86
Reaction score
Am in same situation as ScottM60,Password worked camera works but camera does not move horizontally or vertically. Should we try compass recalibration ? Thanks

Reaction score
I found that you have to bind the controller to the drone. After starting both up you need to tilt the drone forward twice to reset it. Watch this video.

C

Coke180

Am in same situation as ScottM60,Password worked camera works but camera does not move horizontally or vertically. Should we try compass recalibration ? Thanks

Hey what's up bud. I'm new to the forum, i seem to be having the same issue as you. Did you find out any solution? If so, please help!

Reaction score
hey there, new to the forum, have a camera issue, when we turn on the lights alternate from red to green on the camera and will not connect to wifi, what should i be doing

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iVueRoboTech