Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500+help with camera connect and calibration

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon Q500+. Last year it crashed on my first ever flight and I had it fixed by Yuneec and it was a product issue, not pilot error. I never got around to flying it again. Today I tried, couldn't get it to calibrate, my friend and I thought maybe we should hit reset in the menu, now the transmitter won't see the the camera. In the menu it asks to select the camera and then asks for a password, I never set a password when I first got the thing, anybody know how to reconnect the camera?

I have a Typhoon Q500+. Last year it crashed on my first ever flight and I had it fixed by Yuneec and it was a product issue, not pilot error. I never got around to flying it again. Today I tried, couldn't get it to calibrate, my friend and I thought maybe we should hit reset in the menu, now the transmitter won't see the the camera. In the menu it asks to select the camera and then asks for a password, I never set a password when I first got the thing, anybody know how to reconnect the camera?
If you need a password it should be 1234567890...hope it works for you

Reactions: Aironmaniaco86
Am in same situation as ScottM60,Password worked camera works but camera does not move horizontally or vertically. Should we try compass recalibration ? Thanks

I found that you have to bind the controller to the drone. After starting both up you need to tilt the drone forward twice to reset it. Watch this video.

Am in same situation as ScottM60,Password worked camera works but camera does not move horizontally or vertically. Should we try compass recalibration ? Thanks

Hey what's up bud. I'm new to the forum, i seem to be having the same issue as you. Did you find out any solution? If so, please help!

hey there, new to the forum, have a camera issue, when we turn on the lights alternate from red to green on the camera and will not connect to wifi, what should i be doing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval