Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question about Realsense and the RTH function

Reaction score
Have a question about Realsense and the RTH function

When RTH is selected would be Realsense then also be automatically activated ?
Normal RTH flight means a straight line back to home regardless buildings, trees ect.

Yuneec the next firmware update you should let us set our RTH height, else it is not fair to those without RealSense,when auto RTH activated we will crash no to the high object

Yuneec the next firmware update you should let us set our RTH height, else it is not fair to those without RealSense,when auto RTH activated we will crash no to the high object

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a question about Realsense and the RTH function

When RTH is selected would be Realsense then also be automatically activated ?
Normal RTH flight means a straight line back to home regardless buildings, trees ect.

It's not automatic, but you can turn it on.

And remember that when Realsense is activated it will slow the flight speed to about 11 mph, so one has to decide where the sweet spot is for getting it back in time before the voltage drops too low. This ties in with the thread discussions as to what is the best speed to fly while getting the most time out of a battery.

Great conversation. I never use RTH, but it makes sense to able to set the altitude you want, and be able to turn on OA if you like.
If I have pushed my flight time a bit I do tend to fly a bit faster than RTH to get back.

Does anyone use RTH on a regular basis's?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval