Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Realsense all around?

Reaction score
I am assuming RealSense works only moving forward.

I test it and it does the job.....but does it work all around the vehicle....left, right, backward? I know, I know, try backing into a concrete wall and see for yourself....thought I'd ask first.
Ken, Western NC, USA

Refer to pages 23, 24, and 25 in the attached User Manual.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 28
I am assuming RealSense works only moving forward.

I test it and it does the job.....but does it work all around the vehicle....left, right, backward? I know, I know, try backing into a concrete wall and see for yourself....thought I'd ask first.
Ken, Western NC, USA
RealSense can only detect obstacles in front and can't detect side or rear obstacles.

RealSense uses Two Optical forward sensors in addition to the two standard forward looking sonar and as mentioned above, it adds two additional downward looking sonar to not only give OA below the aircraft but to also employ IPS. Anyone that uses RS would be wise to read up on the limitations of these systems to avoid too much dependence upon them leading to a crash. ;)

This is much better.

Eye.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KellyR
RealSense uses Two Optical forward sensors in addition to the two standard forward looking sonar and as mentioned above, it adds two additional downward looking sonar to not only give OA below the aircraft but to also employ IPS. Anyone that uses RS would be wise to read up on the limitations of these systems to avoid too much dependence upon them leading to a crash. ;)

This is much better.

View attachment 17780
Actually eye, brain and Realsense module on eBay!

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold