Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Replacement part for the CGO3+

Reaction score
I Crashed my CGO3+ due to sensor failure and i wanted to know if they sell the replacement for the whole camera starting right under the dampers/stabilizer/gimbal (part B) the top part (Part A) was unharmed but the actual camera part is finished do they sell a reaplacement part for this? Here is a diagram to clearly show you what i mean
cgo3-diagram-jpg.7493

how do i contact him please help me proceed form here i am new to drones and all of this!

@Yosef Conversation started... what this forum calls a private message... the little envelope next to your username

The problem is the output of the camera currently... but should be perfectly good to harvest for parts... $50 + shipping.

The problem is the output of the camera currently... but should be perfectly good to harvest for parts... $50 + shipping.
which means ? How does it affect my pictures and videos? i am currently trying to get good aerial sports photography at a day camp (thats where im working this summer) will it ultimatly affect my footage is my question

The footage is currently not usable, hence the price that is being offered... which is reasonable for just parts. If you were looking for a functional replacement camera, mine would not be your choice.

i have another question maybe you can give me advice i was using my Brand New Refurbished (mind the oximoron) typhoon h in the day camp that im working in with my new realsense module that i added on (at my employers expense (he liked what it was able to do :) )). I was looking at my st16 in middle of aligning for a shot and it crashed in to a tree and there went my CGO3+ and 3 arm clips im almost positive (mind the slight oximoron) that realsense/OBS AVOID was on yuneec techsupport said they will pay for all the damage if it was raelly a system malfuction but they said that if it was really your fault we will charge you for both shipping expenses (there and back) they also said the minimum tis process will take is 10 bussiness days and i really cant afford that because my job requires me to have drone so either i can wait 10 days and have the risk of the charging me shipping (remember the 10 days is what im worried about) or i can shell money to buy a differnet camera (keep in mind i have a really low budget

I would look at a refurbished CGO3+...

im still just trying to look for a replacement part b it can be used i dont mind as long as it works

What you are calling "part B" is pretty much the whole camera... and for refurbished, $300-400 sounds about right...

correct just if i can but the minimal parts needed that would be great
your telling me to give up on part B your right it probably doesn't make sense

Same reason you wouldn't get a $150 microwave repaired... you'd just get a new one. In the long run, with that extensive damage, probably not worth the effort.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval