Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Replacement part for the CGO3+

i mean samll parts like sensors card reader,motherboard would you be able to give an estimate of how much that would cost?

I have never done those kinds of extensive repairs... would not have backround information to even hazard a guess.

Maybe one of our veteran members could provide insight...

Did you activate the RealSense through your Controller when you added the RealSense Module onto your Typhoon H? If not, then the RealSense wont work.
Also did you crash INTO something or BACK into something, causing the crash? RealSense only functions for forward obstacle avoidance..
One other thing, it is expensive to have the lower half of your Camera repaired, including the parts necessary. And, it's been my experience that you should probably consider what you are assuming to be good on your Camera may also be bad.. A whack hard enough to bend or break the bottom half of your Camera could conceivably damage the boards in the top too. JMO
PS- Sent you a reply to this same question on the other Site you posted to.

If the bottom part of the camera and housing is broken, it is only repairable at a dealer who does camera repairs. Replacing the boards will not fix the camera without a complete calibration and that can only be done by Yuneec or a dealer.

Short version; stop looking for a cheap way out. Buy another camera. If you sent it in for repairs it would take much more than 10 days. It would require at least that to get to a repair location.

The motor booms you can order and install yourself. Note; the price of inattentive flying can be high. Call it an expensive education well learned.

I bought a new CG03 using a link that I got from a member on this forum . The brand new complete camera was 200 usd . Works 100% . I was thinking the deal was too good to be true but it linked up to my unit and takes great pictures and videos .

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Can companies like vertigo drones repair this under warrenty or do I have to call yuneec first becuz' its almost impossible to reach yuneec tech support ( I wouldn't be surprised if they only had one guy in there picking up phones:)

If the bottom part of the camera and housing is broken, it is only repairable at a dealer who does camera repairs. Replacing the boards will not fix the camera without a complete calibration and that can only be done by Yuneec or a dealer.
Can companies like vertigo drones repair this under warrenty or do I have to call yuneec first becuz' its almost impossible to reach yuneec tech support

Did you activate the RealSense through your Controller when you added the RealSense Module onto your Typhoon H? If not, then the RealSense wont work.
Also did you crash INTO something or BACK into something, causing the crash? RealSense only functions for forward obstacle avoidance..
One other thing, it is expensive to have the lower half of your Camera repaired, including the parts necessary. And, it's been my experience that you should probably consider what you are assuming to be good on your Camera may also be bad.. A whack hard enough to bend or break the bottom half of your Camera could conceivably damage the boards in the top too. JMO
PS- Sent you a reply to this same question on the other Site you posted to.
Yes the real sense box was checked and I was facing the tree BTW will yuneec pay for the drone damage since I added on this real sense myself?

Can companies like vertigo drones repair this under warrenty or do I have to call yuneec first becuz' its almost impossible to reach yuneec tech support ( I wouldn't be surprised if they only had one guy in there picking up phones:)

They actually have two... best to call at 8:05 PT... get an appointment callback.

Yes the real sense box was checked and I was facing the tree BTW will yuneec pay for the drone damage since I added on this real sense myself?

They may not... that will be a determination they will make from examining telemetry.

Can companies like vertigo drones repair this under warrenty or do I have to call yuneec first becuz' its almost impossible to reach yuneec tech support

I do not know if Vertigo Drones is an authorized warranty repair center... usually KAV, but it depends on your location. Recent reports on KAV repairs seem to have improved from 9 to 12 months ago. And yes, you will need to start the process thru Yuneec CS to be covered under warranty.

But they're telling me that I have to sent it in in order for them to look at telemetry and if its my fault they'll make me pay for shipping is there anyway to see if the sensors switch is on without sending it in? I tried UAV toolbox but it doesn't tell me anything about the obs avoid switch

In in new York so they will send me to ur radio but vertigo drones seems like it base pretty good cs\ ts they'll pay for your shipping both ways

If you contact Yuneec using the online chat they will send you instructions on how to email the telemetry. They do not need the aircraft to make a determination for warranty repair. Try the live chat just as they open....Pacific Time. Also explain the urgency.

If you post a zip file of all telemetry logs to this board, there are several members that will be able to tell you exactly what the logs say. That log expert would unfortunately, not be me at all. And BTW, this guy ↑ right here would be the one... ;)

As to your doing the install of the Realsense, that is completely at Yuneec's discretion, to factor that into their decision process of warranty coverage.

Based on your location, Vertigo might be your logical choice... if you decide to eat the cost, and forego the warranty claims process. From personal experience, I can verify that it will speed up the entire repair timeframe (possibly by a month or more). When you get a warranty claim processed, by definition you are not paying for parts and labor... so you give up choices on where and how long that repair takes.

Last edited:
i mean samll parts like sensors card reader,motherboard would you be able to give an estimate of how much that would cost?

I have a CGO3+ for parts for sale, every part available accept the mainboard I even have that but 2 of the plugs are loose and have zero soldering skills. I have camera parts typhoon h parts got in crash without camera on can message me through this link I believe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy