Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rubber band on props axel

Reaction score
Hello, i have a question. Does someone one or had experience with changeing rubber bands on props axel. How often have to change rubber bands or i don"t have to change them if they not broken. I " m concerned because this rubber band looks a litlle bit deformed.
Best regards

Attachments

• DSC_0029[1].JPG
    DSC_0029[1].JPG
    930.2 KB · Views: 32
The o-rings are a critical part to prevent the props from unscrewing during flight. You would normally tighten the props until they hit the o-ring and then tighten another 3/4 turn or until they feel snug.
If they look worn, cracked or brittle they should be replaced. If you can't order them, you may find something in the same size at a hardware store.

Reactions: TheChiefUSN
Thank you steve on your answer in such a short notice. Can you please try to fix problem with confirmation mail. I have problem with mobile app yuneec pilots forum. It says in my status waitin for confirmation mail,but i"m member of this forum since january.

The o-rings are a critical part to prevent the props from unscrewing during flight. You would normally tighten the props until they hit the o-ring and then tighten another 3/4 turn or until they feel snug.
If they look worn, cracked or brittle they should be replaced. If you can't order them, you may find something in the same size at a hardware store.

You know this brain dead Navy veteran never uses them unless I'm flying with carbon fiber or a 2 blade after market set of props. It makes the the fit of the after market seat better on lock down. Looks like this pilot will be reevaluating how he uses the "O" rings when using factory props

If you can't find at hardware store(I could't find right size and hardness...critical) you get new orings with new blades. Expensive Oring, but cheaper than a new drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy