Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD cards, ST16 and CGO3+- Difference?

Reaction score
Hi gang,
Too much time here to think, by product of not having the H yet.
I'm intrigued by the SD card situation, one in the camera and another in the ST16.
I presume they serve different purposes? What does each card store?
I've seen one report that you can access data files on the ST16 by going into "Pad" > File Manager, then swipe screen right to left to reveal sub files and more info.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
Can you therefore keep auto log files of your flights? (Location, date, times etc)
So many questions, so much time......

I am sure the SD slot in the controller is so you can replay the video. Like the Phantom the camera records other information as well. Probably info on the Q500 forum about theses files.

you can watch drone video on the transmitter after flight but you not record transmitter video feed. also get fast cards
Hi gang,
Too much time here to think, by product of not having the H yet.
I'm intrigued by the SD card situation, one in the camera and another in the ST16.
I presume they serve different purposes? What does each card store?
I've seen one report that you can access data files on the ST16 by going into "Pad" > File Manager, then swipe screen right to left to reveal sub files and more info.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
Can you therefore keep auto log files of your flights? (Location, date, times etc)
So many questions, so much time......
SD on transmitter for upgrades and one on camera to record your flight videos and down load or watch on your Smart 4K tv, that will arrive soon too, from HK! LOL

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I might be naive, but if the ST16 is a full blown tablet, why can't you just download relevant updates directly instead of SD?
You can, if you want to add Google Play Store and down load them that way, sd is just another option. I personally don't want to turn my ST 16 into a heavy tablet, with lot's of apps to slow it down and worsen lag more than it does! Just my 2 OZ Cents

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval