Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Serious Belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm not sure if he's got a uniform on that's a police uniform what could you do, I would certainly do my best to show that I'm in the right and doing nothing wrong, in the UK we have to register drones and pass a small exam which I have and passed, so again if I believe I'm in the right I think I would ask for a police inspector before I handed over my drone and record everything that's going on with my phone, (then tell him it will be a cold day in **** before he gets his hands on my typhoon H )

I like your style
Sometimes when people
Put a uniform on it goes
to their head.
It gives them power.
You know what I mean.
Keith

Reactions: Ron sinclair
Unfortunately the gov't will have it so we can't get back to drones. I'll venture that 90+ percent of us on this forum are flying with complete respect and safety without the gov't having to be involved. Good guys fly respectfully and bad guys fly unrespectfully no matter how many regs the gov't writes.

The FAA hasn't done anything yet but put out a proposal that has received thousands of negative responses. If anyone here dislikes the proposal and hasn't shared their thoughts to the FAA then there is little to complain about.

It's called "civil forfeiture".

Cops can do it, then you have to sue to get it back, even if no criminal charges are filed, and you have to pay you own legal fees.

PS: The above run on sentence was my lame attempt to write like a lawyer.

I understand exactly
what you are saying.
You could even call it
Extortion. Make us pay.
WT $&# k.
Keith
PS let's calm ourselves
now, it has not happened.

Reactions: thoneter
Unfortunately the gov't will have it so we can't get back to drones. I'll venture that 90+ percent of us on this forum are flying with complete respect and safety without the gov't having to be involved. Good guys fly respectfully and bad guys fly unrespectfully no matter how many regs the gov't writes.

Your spot on my
Friend.
Keith

Reactions: thoneter
To be honest I'm not sure if he's got a uniform on that's a police uniform what could you do, I would certainly do my best to show that I'm in the right and doing nothing wrong, in the UK we have to register drones and pass a small exam which I have and passed, so again if I believe I'm in the right I think I would ask for a police inspector before I handed over my drone and record everything that's going on with my phone, (then tell him it will be a cold day in **** before he gets his hands on my typhoon H )
When we don't stand up together to fight this gov't overreach it will be to late when they come for our drones and guns.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
The FAA hasn't done anything yet but put out a proposal that has received thousands of negative responses. If anyone here dislikes the proposal and hasn't shared their thoughts to the FAA then there is little to complain about.
With due respect whether or not we share our thoughts with the FAA is irrelevant to whether or not we get to complain. They will do what they want regardless of our input.

I understand exactly
what you are saying.
You could even call it
Extortion. Make us pay.
WT $&# k.
Keith
PS let's calm ourselves
now, it has not happened.
I agree that being calm is needed but waiting until it happens is usually to late.

I only hope that everyone posting in this thread made their views known to the FAA by commenting on the NPRM in the Federal Registry. For those that did, I applaud you for taking the time to do so no matter what your views are on the proposed rules. For those that didn't bother to comment on the NPRM using the Federal Registry, making your opinion known here hasn't and won't make a difference now. You missed the boat, the train has left the station, and your chance to make a difference has flown the coop.

I only hope that everyone posting in this thread made their views known to the FAA by commenting on the NPRM in the Federal Registry. For those that did, I applaud you for taking the time to do so no matter what your views are on the proposed rules. For those that didn't bother to comment on the NPRM using the Federal Registry, making your opinion known here hasn't and won't make a difference now. You missed the boat, the train has left the station, and your chance to make a difference has flown the coop.

Darn

@DoomMeister you are one of the nice guys on here but most of us don't bother because the gov't doesn't give a frog's hair of concern about our opinions. I get the sentiment though.

I’m just curious why someone that talks about personal freedoms elects to practice selective censorship by directly telling me not to provide input. The thread’s intended subject matter is unimportant to me as I gave up my efforts to educate as they have proven futile.

Very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin