Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sky view goggle system for the H?

Reaction score
Check out Drone Girls latest video about the Ireland drone expo,she checks out the H and there's a neat segment on what the St16 can do,amazing.After watching it there is no way I'm canceling my H order.DJI no wonder you and your pilots are so nervous.GO to you tube and type in Drone girl goes to Ireland drone expo,no computer skills so no link I'm trying.

Last edited:
Check out Drone Girls latest video about the Ireland drone expo,she checks out the H and there's a neat segment on what the St16 can do,amazing.After watching it there is no way I'm canceling my H order.DJI no wonder you and your pilots are so nervous.
You bet they are running scared ! Hey Humboldt, what's the 707 on your screen name for ? Curious, born July 7th or from the Steve Miller song Jetliner ? you, know, "Get on that 707"

You bet they are running scared ! Hey Humboldt, what's the 707 on your screen name for ? Curious, born July 7th or from the Steve Miller song Jetliner ? you, know, "Get on that 707"
I also think that the H is going to be released after Yuneec can fill the massive influx of DJI owners jumping on the H pre-order bandwagon in order to not get left behind in the art of aerial photography after the H release,crazy Sunday thought.

Reactions: DroneClone
I agree with you, I was one of those DJI owners. Don't get me wrong, I like the P3P I have had for almost one year, and it has given me many good hours of photography and videos, with trouble free flying (except for one flight module that went bad) and sent her flying wildly out of control in a 100' oak tree. DJI fixed her up for free(surprisingly). But after studying all the new releases to be before the CES in Vegas, and after, I literally fell in love with the H and all it's features and possibilities with future mods.

Reactions: humboldt 707
I myself was gonna get a p3 and went down to my local shop and was told horror stories of terrible service,which I had throughly researched for a month and knew about DJI.still I wanted one but when I seen the Chroma with the built in video screen,which meant no mini iPad purchase(gotta a reg iPad). I'm not very computer savvy.that day when bought my Chroma I was shown pics of the H and I was hooked,then when CES came around I couldn't get 2k down to my shop account quick enough.ive got plans for that puppy,Ir camera and such.

I myself was gonna get a p3 and went down to my local shop and was told horror stories of terrible service,which I had throughly researched for a month and knew about DJI.still I wanted one but when I seen the Chroma with the built in video screen,which meant no mini iPad purchase(gotta a reg iPad). I'm not very computer savvy.that day when bought my Chroma I was shown pics of the H and I was hooked,then when CES came around I couldn't get 2k down to my shop account quick enough.ive got plans for that puppy,Ir camera and such.
Likewise the Flir or any decent IR is what I am hoping for ! Yeah I was surprised with DJI's admission of flight control short out and 17 day turn around on repair/return. But that gave me time to fall in love with the "H" LOL

I also think that the H is going to be released after Yuneec can fill the massive influx of DJI owners jumping on the H pre-order bandwagon in order to not get left behind in the art of aerial photography after the H release,crazy Sunday thought.
Do you mean this video?

I am still hungry ! LOL !
Really,D.C. When you get that Marco be sure that if you add a zip tie for extra security don't cinch it tight at all.Im fine with the Velcro tape provided.I have a cousin that knows of a guy damaging his.one more thing don't be afraid to push the charger into the back of the tag(you will hear a click) when charging,I had trouble with that one.

Really,D.C. When you get that Marco be sure that if you add a zip tie for extra security don't cinch it tight at all.Im fine with the Velcro tape provided.I have a cousin that knows of a guy damaging his.one more thing don't be afraid to push the charger into the back of the tag(you will hear a click) when charging,I had trouble with that one.
Thanks Humboldt for the tips, will do, On the P3P iI know exactly where to install it, under the battery housing, but I can't really see a place on the "H" that would be ideal, any clues ?

Humboldt, are you near the coast? or more inland? Do you fly out over ocean or Lake Tahoe, Last weekend I took my P3P out one mile over a lake at my signal was really strong, could have gone for miles, but my knee's started shaking !

Humboldt, are you near the coast? or more inland? Do you fly out over ocean or Lake Tahoe, Last weekend I took my P3P out one mile over a lake at my signal was really strong, could have gone for miles, but my knee's started shaking !
I'm inland mostly this time of year,this place sits up high in a river valley that overlooks a wild and scenic river which goes through the property,been here40+ years.on the coast I'm in view of the ocean and yes flying over the bay is more nerve racking than dodging trees,one tends to push it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval