Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Control won't shut off

Reaction score
Flew it this afternoon and mid flight my screen went blank. I was able to scuttle it back and land. However the screen is a dim black and rear cooling fans are running. I've turned off and on. No response. Help!

R

Rayray

Flew it this afternoon and mid flight my screen went blank. I was able to scuttle it back and land. However the screen is a dim black and rear cooling fans are running. I've turned off and on. No response. Help!
What was the ST-16 voltage before it went blank? Might try recharging it, you probably already have by now.
Nothing to do but call the man...

Reactions: Robyhaha
Reaction score
Plug it into the charger, wait 10 minutes,
Try to power back on with the charger STILL plugged in.
I had it happen to me mid flight. Yuneec should warn everyone to charge the ST-16 for a good 10 hours the first time.
Mine kept acting up till I charged it overnight, been fine since.

Reaction score
Great advice Bob.

Reaction score
You know it's kind of unusual how people will remember to charge their batteries on their aircraft but forget about the controller. This happens a lot more or should I say more often than they will discuss .

Reaction score
Lol soooo true.. Thanks for the help fellow flyers! I charged it overnight. She was operational this morning! At times I tend to be more "human" then most.... (Sigh)

Thanks again gents!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harris