Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 charge frequency

Reaction score
How far do you guys typically take the controller down to on charge. I find from a full charge I usually don't get below 60 per cent or so when I'm done flying. So, I normally recharge the controller along with the batteries. Am I charging it too often? Should I fly down further like 2 outings instead? My worry then would be needing more charge while running out, I just like starting with 100%. Your thoughts?

I've gone through 4 batteries on an outing. Then I charge when I get home. I should carry a spare, but just haven't had a need for it yet.

How far do you guys typically take the controller down to on charge. I find from a full charge I usually don't get below 60 per cent or so when I'm done flying. So, I normally recharge the controller along with the batteries. Am I charging it too often? Should I fly down further like 2 outings instead? My worry then would be needing more charge while running out, I just like starting with 100%. Your thoughts?
I fly 4 batteries, then charge the controller along with the batteries.

Mickeyboo is the man for info on this. He found the -16 would go longer than he thought it would during his Iceland endeavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz