Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Charging indicator?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how you can check if the ST16 has any way of telling you it's charging?
I've gone into "Pad>settings>battery" but there's no sign that it's being charged when it's plugged in.
Also, during my first charge of the H battery, the lights go out completely when fully charged...is that correct? According to the sticker on the charger, it should change to solid green when finished.

Chris, the only way so far I have found, is it must be plugged in charging, and then just tap the ST16 screen and the "Battery" will pop up with charge status!
Have Fun Your Typhoon H!

Very easy, just tap the screen while the st16 is off and charging. Will show you a white battery with the current capacity.

Snap, you beat me to it DC!

Great weather and I took a few days off this week. Really extending the long weekend.having way too much fun and keep on looking for places to film. Thinking of going up to Erie tomorrow and take some video at presque isle.

Great weather and I took a few days off this week. Really extending the long weekend.having way too much fun and keep on looking for places to film. Thinking of going up to Erie tomorrow and take some video at presque isle.
Yes, I have been on vacation all week and wouldn't you know it ! Today as first day back, Gorgeous!, so I took a extra vacation day and flew my little heart off. But with 2 bats and one charger, not fun! Take care my friend!

I only have the one battery. I have four on order but no idea when they will ship. It is a real pain!

I may have missed it but part two of your question was this if I understood it correctly: ( not sure if they answered it) Will the battery charger light up from red while charging to green upon completion? Yes.. If yours goes all "lights out" that is odd to me.

If you plug the ST16 in while it is open to the pad, android, it will give you a charge percentage, and you have a choice for speed or trickle charge.

Well I honestly think I am going to have to ask for a replacement ST16 battery, unless its charged by morning.
I had left it on till the ST16 turned itself off and now the battery dont seem to be taking a charge. Good grief.

Well I honestly think I am going to have to ask for a replacement ST16 battery, unless its charged by morning.
I had left it on till the ST16 turned itself off and now the battery dont seem to be taking a charge. Good grief.
Did you take battery out, reinstall and turn back on before charging? May reset, not sure?

I think the charger must be plugged in and wait for the indicator light to be green before plugging either a H battery of the ST16 into the charger.

Are you using the charging station or you own 5v source?

Mystery solved... And I've got another hour and a half round trip drive tomorrow to get a temporary fix. The battery charger's not working. 10 units delivered, and I get the dud charger. Charges fine from car adapter and the ST16 is charging now from my iPhone setup as I write this.
Ho hum...

Was on charging station all night and it shows barely have charged.

Yes it is. OK, I will try that.
Is this battery just a 1 cell?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval