Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 hided settings - better don't touch

Reaction score
have find hided system setting in ST16...tap 5x fast the about the controller...and you get in.
i have tried to recalibrate the controls on the ST16...everything fine BUT now the K2 and K3 don't work anymore the complete way... i have started because k1 have had a offset...

now the question: how i calibrate the k2 and k3 that the st16 understand the complete way? in last pic you see what controller shows when controls are up :(

View media item 187

have find hided system setting in ST16...tap 5x fast the about the controller...and you get in.
i have tried to recalibrate the controls on the ST16...everything fine BUT now the K2 and K3 don't work anymore the complete way... i have started because k1 have had a offset...

now the question: how i calibrate the k2 and k3 that the st16 understand the complete way? in last pic you see what controller shows when controls are up :(

View media item 187
Oh man Eric, you just opened up a can of worms with that find! LOL
And from what I see it does not make much sense on what it does.
I have no clue to help you, Good Luck! MY FRIEND! :(

I am lost ? :confused: Why are your K1/2 not working? were they? what do they control? Nice find though ! did you try any of the tests? Thanks wish I could help ou!

Nothing new, all android systems have the hidden menu. We been accessing it for a long time to calibrate the ST10+ controls.
Not all things in there should be touched if you don't know what your doing. :)

Reactions: Steve Carr
the k2 k3 are the sliders on the side for cam down and the other for rabbit thing...
because one of the Sticks has had shown an off set and the K1 (for pan the cam) i have started this calibrate ...and now i have open a new box of YUNEECS worms :)

Nothing new, all android systems have the hidden menu. We been accessing it for a long time to calibrate the ST10+ controls.
Not all things in there should be touched if you don't know what your doing. :)
Since you have been using for a long time my friend-"TEACH" what they do ! LOL :rolleyes:

of course i have had calibrate all right and move all things how it should be... but now it don't works on k2 k3

of course i have had calibrate all right and move all things how it should be... but now it don't works on k2 k3
That's why I am afraid to even look at the channel settings controsl, net alone touch them! Sounds like one or more settings is not right, but I have no clue, have you tried calling Yuneec tech? Wish I could help M8 !

Reactions: eric bee
and can somebody hack the second YUNEEC animation away which kills our time ? :)
and we need a hack for the RTH
and a hack for the flight controller...its still unpossible to make very slow movement...without a stop and go...ONLY if GPS off

More of the old school type of guy, ST10+ don't have them extra settings he screwed up :)
Wish I could help.

Reactions: eric bee
i have found the bug Number 736 of YUNEEC :)

before you end the process of calibrate you must bring the sliders to the center-point of it...and then press finish...

but there is a little trick to find the center:
- i have tried to set by calculate the center with the results you get - don't work
- i have tried to use the optical way by look at the slider - don't work

if you have put your inputs of min max of all...then...before you end the controller give you a beep for the middle...let the slider k2 k3 at this place and then push finish ..... THATS IT

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubik
I've used the expo for several stick moves except throttle. Best to leave that alone.

i don't wanted get a drift because my sticks are not well calibrated and i don't want my cam isn't in perfect center when i used k1

Lets try to keep things on topic and non-argumentative. I have cleaned the thread up... carry on.

i have found the bug Number 736 of YUNEEC :)

before you end the process of calibrate you must bring the sliders to the center-point of it...and then press finish...

but there is a little trick to find the center:
- i have tried to set by calculate the center with the results you get - don't work
- i have tried to use the optical way by look at the slider - don't work

if you have put your inputs of min max of all...then...before you end the controller give you a beep for the middle...let the slider k2 k3 at this place and then push finish ..... THATS IT

Thanks for your post Eric! It help me to solve the remaining problem with k sliders.
After I updated the controller and drone firmware everything went crazy. The drone start to beep insistently like in this case HELP BEEPS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!! and camera could not connect with controller.When I accessed "system settings"/"hardware monitor" J1,2,3,4, K1,2,3 was all off. I entered into "calibration" and I managed to fix everything except K2 and K3 sliders(they would work only about halfway). After I followed your instructions(to center K2 and 3 sliders before finalizing the calibration) everything came back to normal. Tks again!

Reactions: Rubik
Thanks for your post Eric! It help me to solve the remaining problem with k sliders.
After I updated the controller and drone firmware everything went crazy. The drone start to beep insistently like in this case HELP BEEPS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!! and camera could not connect with controller.When I accessed "system settings"/"hardware monitor" J1,2,3,4, K1,2,3 was all off. I entered into "calibration" and I managed to fix everything except K2 and K3 sliders(they would work only about halfway). After I followed your instructions(to center K2 and 3 sliders before finalizing the calibration) everything came back to normal. Tks again!
some of your issues sound like they could have been solved by rebinding.

Eric, thanks for posting, I can see I'll be having some fun tomorrow, some of what you say reminds me of what is done to recalibrate Taranis Radios....interesting stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval