Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
They could buy color box only rigs and part them out for more then they paid. That’s not uncommon.

Huh okay, so $150-$200 is not unusual? Where are those eBay guys getting them from I wonder...?
Many of those on eBay are sold because they are newbies and crashed or lost the H. The first one I have listed above bought the ST to use with his Phantom because he like the controller so much better. Naturally, it didn't work.

Reactions: Jon Mitchell
I'm thinking about getting a second ST16 to have for a camera operator to use and I'm seeing wildly different prices online. Anyone know what's a ripoff, what's a scam, and what's a good deal? See links below:

$700 Vertigo Drones
$370 Amazon
$180 Ebay?!?!
I have a very nice used one, works perfectly, good battery guaranteed to work or money back. Selling it for $145.00 with free shipping as long as I'm shipping to a U.S. Address.
The reason I have it available to sell is I sold the Typhoon H that went with this ST-16 since it was a backup that I never used.
I also have a good reputation for selling both here and on eBay under my eBay ID of 1buddyc, where I have had over 3400 transactions with NEVER a Neutral or a Negative Feedback.
Here are a couple pics:
CIMG2544.JPG CIMG2546.JPG

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm thinking about getting a second ST16 to have for a camera operator to use and I'm seeing wildly different prices online. Anyone know what's a ripoff, what's a scam, and what's a good deal? See links below:

$700 Vertigo Drones
$370 Amazon
$180 Ebay?!?!
Best price is on E bay , that sounds like a good deal , I suggest using the free app called PayPal. That if you have any issues , they will help resolve any . Also seller has a very high feedback rating of 100%. Hope this helps you . Bob

Best price is on E bay , that sounds like a good deal , I suggest using the free app called PayPal. That if you have any issues , they will help resolve any . Also seller has a very high feedback rating of 100%. Hope this helps you . Bob

Best price seems to be above in message #8.

:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech