Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stock, European Firmware - reached 4,400 ft / 1,350m

Reaction score
I guess living on the edge of the fens, I'm in optimal conditions, but I had a great flight today.

Took the H out, flying into a moderate breeze at about 60m/200ft. Flew to 4,400 ft / 1,350m distance with no loss of signal or video. I got a little worried about batteries, so turned home, had a brief blip on the video signal, but came home double quick on the wind with no problems whatsoever. Got back with plenty to spare (14.9V) so spent a little time wandering around.

Now this is on stock controller and drone, with the European firmware (latest version) which I understand to be lower power. I'm not sure how much the power limitation is meant to decrease range, but it really felt very solid. Now I'm wondering how much further I can push it :)

Reactions: Bobjazz and Rayray
There you go, great flight. I flew to about 4000 ft yesterday, taking vid of my oldest daughter's place. No problem, except at the end I was not sure where it was exactly, with hills and tall trees between. I hit RTH and soon heard it, but no visual, so back to Angle, sent it higher, back to RTH. By and by I discovered it was directly over me, about 2500' high. Felt real foolish!

You made me look up "fens".

From that high, you should be able to see my house! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval