Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stock, European Firmware - reached 4,400 ft / 1,350m

Reaction score
I guess living on the edge of the fens, I'm in optimal conditions, but I had a great flight today.

Took the H out, flying into a moderate breeze at about 60m/200ft. Flew to 4,400 ft / 1,350m distance with no loss of signal or video. I got a little worried about batteries, so turned home, had a brief blip on the video signal, but came home double quick on the wind with no problems whatsoever. Got back with plenty to spare (14.9V) so spent a little time wandering around.

Now this is on stock controller and drone, with the European firmware (latest version) which I understand to be lower power. I'm not sure how much the power limitation is meant to decrease range, but it really felt very solid. Now I'm wondering how much further I can push it :)

Reactions: Bobjazz and Rayray
R

Rayray

There you go, great flight. I flew to about 4000 ft yesterday, taking vid of my oldest daughter's place. No problem, except at the end I was not sure where it was exactly, with hills and tall trees between. I hit RTH and soon heard it, but no visual, so back to Angle, sent it higher, back to RTH. By and by I discovered it was directly over me, about 2500' high. Felt real foolish!

You made me look up "fens".

Reaction score
2500 feet up?
How did you even see it? Young eyes?

Reaction score
From that high, you should be able to see my house! :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geefree1971