Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Super cheap Typhoon H battery deal on Amazon

No worries Mr. I, thanks for the explanation.

here are my thoughts, after looking at the aftermarket battery that you consider a good quality replacement, and the ones that I just bought. I can tell you that my feelings are that the only differences are the sticker and the brand name. Read that as I believe them to be the same battery, simply rebranded for which ever brand is selling them.

They both have distinct details on the plastic case that are different than the OEM battery case.
Seems too coincidental that two manufacturers would stray from the Oem design in such a unique and identical way.

Reactions: MarkC
[QUOTE="rdonson, I agree one what you said. I didn't get the lowest costing batteries I could find. I bought them because they had high rating by other pilots that bought off brand batteries. sure there was cheaper batteries at that time, but I knew that the cheaper the less quality I would get. If someone makes a cheap battery, they can sell it for cheap. But If someone makes the same one but higher quality and better, they are going to sell it for more. If someone makes a good batteries and sells it for cheap than they are going to be losing money. That's why I'm against buying off brand batteries that are already low in price, then go on sale ? I don't think so.

I apologize If my works are blute and crude. I know now that I wrote my first reply like I was telling you guy's off. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone of you guys. I came here to learn from you guy's and look forward to getting to know you guy's more. Just trying to offer my advice on how I buy my batteries.

Mr. I,[/QUOTE]

No worries. Expressing ourselves and offering assistance in a public forum like this requires everyone to acquire a thicker skin and to step back and not be offended as we may not have understood things the way they were intended.

rdonson, and mouthfuloflakes. Thank you for understanding. I have not explored all off brand batteries so I don't know what kind of marks and designs each one has. I have noticed on other things I have bought before. They are the same product but different names. maybe it is the case for these two batteries, i'm not sure. To honest though, I don't think they are. If they are both sold on amazon, then amazon will put up the description of it. Are the batteries description the same ? Oh, I just check. they do look really alike. Just different companies. The batteries I gave the link to though I think will last longer. The company has been around a little longer and have really good reviews. I think all this fuss about batteries isn't doing me any good though. I vote on the powerextra, but you guy's get whatever you feel like getting. What I tell must people that ask for my opinion, Do your research and get the one that suits you the best. Again, sorry for being super blute and coarse with my words. rubbing you guy's the wrong way.

Mr. I,

You are giving good advice Mr I, no need to apologize!

I would order both batteries, and open up and compare if $$ were no issue.

anyone have any dead batteries we can open up?

Thank you mouthfuloflakes. I'll be more considerate next time.

[QUOTE="rdonson, I agree one what you said. I didn't get the lowest costing batteries I could find. I bought them because they had high rating by other pilots that bought off brand batteries. sure there was cheaper batteries at that time, but I knew that the cheaper the less quality I would get. If someone makes a cheap battery, they can sell it for cheap. But If someone makes the same one but higher quality and better, they are going to sell it for more. If someone makes a good batteries and sells it for cheap than they are going to be losing money. That's why I'm against buying off brand batteries that are already low in price, then go on sale ? I don't think so.

I apologize If my works are blute and crude. I know now that I wrote my first reply like I was telling you guy's off. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone of you guys. I came here to learn from you guy's and look forward to getting to know you guy's more. Just trying to offer my advice on how I buy my batteries.

Mr. I,

No worries. Expressing ourselves and offering assistance in a public forum like this requires everyone to acquire a thicker skin and to step back and not be offended as we may not have understood things the way they were intended.[/QUOTE]
I was looking on eBay yesterday and found yuneec batteries for the H at $50-$60 dollars some with free shipping. (US stores) there were 3 different ones I seen and didn’t even search all the pages.
The only advantage I seen in a utube video with the powerextra batteries was a couple extra minutes of flight time and they weighed a few grams less than yuneec batteries. My original H batteries did much better than the original q500 battery

They are generally a very good battery and sold by a company with a long history of battery sales under the GensAce/Tattu brand names. They are always my supplier of choice if they have the battery dimensions and capacities I need for the application.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss