Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thanks to all forum members!!!!!

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to all the members of this forum! For me this forum has been an excellent source of information and ideas. And since Yuneec's owners manuals are "vague" at best, this forum has been
excellent tool for us to learn the finer points of our machines.

Thanks again to all of you, you have been quite helpful whether you know it not!!!

John K. Fitzgerald

Reactions: BobW55
This is a great forum for getting the best out of the H. Just going through the threads allows a noobie to pick up the tips for issues that can be hard to fathom otherwise when experiencing iffy pictures. As with most cameras auto anything is well worth avoiding.

I do get a bit weary when the same old topics keep coming up. Trawl through the threads and an entertaining time can be had.

Reactions: John K. Fitzgerald
I have had great success here and echo your feelings about learning from a forum like this! Good luck flying!

Reactions: John K. Fitzgerald
The secret to getting the most out of this forum is to start a note pad of your own, jotting down the information that will assist you in developing your own manual and trouble shooting guide. Without a list of notes it is quite time consuming searching pages and pages of thread topics to research vaguely described issues in thread titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BobW55

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval