Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Now that it is out Phantom 4 or Typhoon H

• Total voters
Reaction score
The WAIT IS FINALLY OVER. Thanks to AcesDeals.biz and Peter's really hard work, I was able to get my Typhoon H in. I got my hands on it on 5/10/2016 and put up a quick walk around type of video up on youtube (see link below) I will be flying it and posting videos starting 5/11/2016.

If you are in the Los Angeles area and want to fly or start a Drone Group let me know.

Here is the youtube link again sorry for the low lighting and real basic details but I wanted to let everyone know that they should be getting them within days so this should release some of the pressure and frustration.

Please subscribe, like, comment and share!

Well I just threw myself on the floor like a 2 yr old ;) that's so awesome it's arrived. They will start to trickle in very soon then. Have fun flying!

Reactions: Steve Carr
The WAIT IS FINALLY OVER. Thanks to AcesDeals.biz and Peter's really hard work, I was able to get my Typhoon H in. I got my hands on it on 5/10/2016 and put up a quick walk around type of video up on youtube (see link below) I will be flying it and posting videos starting 5/11/2016.

If you are in the Los Angeles area and want to fly or start a Drone Group let me know.

Here is the youtube link again sorry for the low lighting and real basic details but I wanted to let everyone know that they should be getting them within days so this should release some of the pressure and frustration.

Please subscribe, like, comment and share!
I'm in Los Angles would love to see the "H" in action I am currently flying a P4.

Humbolt, hope yours comes real soon! It's been very windy all day today, 23 MPH as of right now. I may end up just taking it up in my hard which is sheltered from some of the wind as long as I don't go up too nigh. Sometimes it settles down close to sunset as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval