Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Throttle channel setting

Reaction score
My throttle channel was connected to b1. However i thought i had done this myself by accident, so i deleted it. The reason why i did this is because i saw somebody else who did not have his throttle channel linked, and after finding out how easy it is to connect channels, i thought i screwed up.

But now I've found another set of video's, where the j1 is indeed linked to b1.. If i do need to connect these channels, can somebody post a picture or a summary for the curve settings etc of b1 ????

Here is a screenshot of the B1 default settings on my ST16 from the box. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 20160622_150525.jpg
    20160622_150525.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 148
These Yuneec techs have a bunch of the channels linked be very careful what you touch.

Before you edit these settings I would advise creating a duplicate Typhoon H under the Model Selection tab on the ST16+. Then if you mess it up you can just delete that model and go back to the original. Easier than taking screen shots of every setting.

Sorry, can't help you there. My advice was to make a backup copy before you mess with it. Kind of like wishing you had mad a back up of your computer hard drive after it fails.

how to we get duplicat if we sreewed up allready...

Turn on ST16 select Model Select in bottom right corner of screen, then press ok, you then see Typhoon H highlighted press and hold, you will then see Copy or Export highlighted select Copy, you will then see two Typhoon H models, you can then if you wish select the copy from there you get a message telling you that you are unbinding the original, you just re bind the new copied Typhoon H and you can change channel settings without effecting the original one you copied.

Note you can also Export settings to a memory card, and import the same way.

You can now revert back to the original Typhoon H through Model Select and just rebind and none of them settings will have changed, the only one that has changed is the copied one.

WARNING.

Just be extremely careful what you change as a lot of the Channel Settings are a mix of two channels, so You take full responsibility of any thing going wrong, and should only be attempted if you understand what you are doing.

if i did not do it before changing the settings by accident wont the copy be also corrupted..? If so can i just get someone to send me an un corepted copy of ther's. excuse my english i am french canadian.

Before you edit these settings I would advise creating a duplicate Typhoon H under the Model Selection tab on the ST16+. Then if you mess it up you can just delete that model and go back to the original. Easier than taking screen shots of every setting.
What all goes with the model selection? Channel settings? what else?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop