Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Top lid for Typhhon H?

Reaction score
I realize that there is a place for extra propellers on one side of the Styrofoam lid that the propellers fall out of every time you open it.What is the other side for? And what would be the best thing to keep all of them in the top lid? I found some Velcro in the bottom when i received the H and every time I install it to keep the props in it comes out with the props. If you have some pictures of what you did to keep this from happening, that would be great also.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Ha your autocorrect changed the spelling of Typhoon as well, [emoji4][emoji106] did it to also and I posted a vid

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Speaking of top lids.... I lost mine when my buddy and I did our videos on his boat about two miles out in the ocean last month. It just flew off into the abyss. It's quite aerodynamic when it gets about 10 feet in the air, lol. I'm sure I'll never be able to purchase just the top of the case anywhere.

Reactions: Graeme Buckley
Could you post a link to the video?
Just saying it's on Youtube doesnt help very much or am I missing something?
I'll send a link, don't wanna hijack someone else's thread that's not really to original post [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your help BobW55, that's exactly what i was looking for. Sorry for the spelling error.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop