Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Transfer from DJI - Phantom

• Thread starter Deleted member 21682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21682

Hi All,
I've been flying Drones on Long Island NY for over 6 years starting with the DJI /go pro combo and until recently the Phantom 3 Advanced and a Parrot Bebop 2 . Just got as Typhoon H with 4K camera and have done a couple of short flights.
It handles similarly to my P3A but I haven't tried out all the modes including Obstacle Avoidance. I do love the video quality - You can view all my flights going back to my 1st drones on my You Tube Channel, just search for my name.
Regards,
Jay

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hi All,
I've been flying Drones on Long Island NY for over 6 years starting with the DJI /go pro combo and until recently the Phantom 3 Advanced and a Parrot Bebop 2 . Just got as Typhoon H with 4K camera and have done a couple of short flights.
It handles similarly to my P3A but I haven't tried out all the modes including Obstacle Avoidance. I do love the video quality - You can view all my flights going back to my 1st drones on my You Tube Channel, just search for my name.
Regards,
Jay
Hi Jay. Welcome to the forum.

Strange that you say that the TH handles similarly to your P3A. Many similar P3A pilots flying a TH for the first time report that they have to go through a learning curve because of the difference in flight characteristics. I know I did when I flew my TH for the first time having previously flown with a P2V+.

One thing that struck me most is that the TH is far more stable in stronger winds than the Phantom line up...and quieter too. I still fly my P2V+. It still has it's uses. Indeed, I flew it as recently as last Sunday because it was the best aircraft for the operation I was doing at the time...but when I want a quality solid position without any drift at all it has to be the TH.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome Jay, here is the most recent manual for the H if you don't already have one. So you have an H not the H+?

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 2
Hello fellow pilots. I purchased my first drone about a month ago. Watched hours of YouTube videos researching drones. The Typhoon H was the drone that really got my attention and it was on sale so it was meant to be. It’s been a absolute blast to fly. Thank you for having me here!

Hello fellow pilots. I purchased my first drone about a month ago. Watched hours of YouTube videos researching drones. The Typhoon H was the drone that really got my attention and it was on sale so it was meant to be. It’s been a absolute blast to fly. Thank you for having me here!
Welcome Phil.

Welcome Jay, here is the most recent manual for the H if you don't already have one. So you have an H not the H+?
I think it’s an H+ since it has the 4 K camera but only the camera is label CG03+. How can I tell?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval