Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Twitchy movements at slow speeds

Mine H has done this since day one I also tried going into the the settings but it produced odd results as others have found out, so the settings were returned to the default, until yuneec possibly bring out a update to smooth things out, its just a case of getting used to flying with extra gentle stick movements, luckily the jerky movement does not appear in the video, it just makes the pilot look like its his first amateur flight to onlookers, more noticeable especially at close quarters to intricate buildings, it does not give you that precise confidence all my other quads have in the past.

Reactions: David Wilson
I guess no one has figured this out, or not enough people with this problem to look into it.
**** I may sell mine.

Hei folks, today I got my H and flew 5 batteries to get used to all the features. I wanted a cheap video platform you can easily take along and I'm very pleased with all the features that allow me to do great shots without a camera operator. Haven't tried out to fly it without gps but when I tried to fly it slow and precise I also got the same problem. It's very hard to fly through a door or land it in the trunk of your car due to the unexpected motion. Even my hardest tuned 3d copter flies smother not to mention the big frames I carry my dslr cams with. Tomorrow I try to fly it without gps assist, indoors is useless anyway. How long does it take the H to know it's position after you put it on again? To all the guys telling everybody to learn how to fly, it is a software issue, gps log is to hard or minimum ankle is to high in gps mode. Would be nice to have the possibility of more advanced settings. If it flies smother without gps that's a small problem I really can live with because everything else works absolutely fine, intuitive and the Ccc feature is the greatest thing I ever had and really makes work easy. I love the H even we though we just spend a little time together :)

I have an H and a pro. Both have been back to yuneec multiple times. The H is silky smooth. The pro was very twitchy but better after 2 trips to yuneec. Still not as smooth as the H though. I think its hardware unless my pro has a bad st16.

Flying without GPS is not that difficult just think before GPS came out that's all we had non-GPS quads and hexes.

Reactions: JohnL
The amazing thing about the H is that the gimbal is so good that the twitchy movement does not show up in the video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements