Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Two Flyaways in One Day!

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
How does a guy have two flyaways? First that guy has to have two birds that fly, and I do, my H480 Pro and the now famous "FrankenPhoon" 480 -my fully functioning spare. Well I should say I did have two birds until today when they both flew away at the same time! I know right, what are the odds? But even stranger than that, I wasn't even flying them when they flew away, in fact they were in the boxes! That's right they flew away in their boxes, that's how desperately they wanted to escape Dr. FrankenPhoon's laboratory!

By now you're all thinking I'm full of ?butt I swear it's true! Today I met up with @Grumpy, who recently suffered the tragic loss of his beloved Q500 (a moment of silence please?), at a half-way point between our homes. But after a short chat he suddenly waved his fist at me and took my entire H480 inventory and sped off. The tears welled up in my eyes as I watched them fly off with Grumpy, the only thing I had to wipe away the tears with was the fist full of hundred dollar bills, the very same hundred dollar bills he had in his fist when he waved it at me moments earlier. As comforting as a fist full of money is, it's absolutely worthless for drying tears, ...but then again all it takes is a quick glance at all those dollars in my fist and a big smile comes over my face!?

The good news is Grumpy is smiling too, so it was a very equitable trade, and most importantly, The Grump is flying again! The bad news is I have empty nest syndrome now, those H480s were my like my children! Every time I see the place they occupied on the bench, a wave of sadness comes over me, and I'm back to trying to dry my eyes with hundred dollar bills again..... But then I realize I'm smiling again! I feel so manic and conflicted right now, perhaps I should seek professional help! ?

Last edited:
..... As comforting as a fist full of money is, it's absolutely worthless for drying tears, ......

I’ve seen this before. Send them to me.....I can fix them for you.

Reactions: DCH
Hmmmm, empty nest, fist full of hundreds, …, …, I foresee a new addition to the DCH hanger folks!

@Grumpy , only touch FrankenPhoon while wearing gloves. The CDC hasn’t determined if it is non contagious yet!

Congrats to both on mutual happiness!

Do not taunt HappyFunBall.

If HappyFunBall begins to smoke, run away.

I feel so manic and conflicted right now, perhaps I should seek professional help! ?

Professional help (in no specific order):

-http://us.yuneec.com
-Vertigo drones
-Carolina drones
-Terrestrial Imaging
-BHVideo.com
-Best Buy

Get the idea?

Sorry to read of your “separation anxiety complex”. There ARE self-help facilities (see above). You also have a concerned and compassionate community here (ala @Fred Garvin and his look-alikes).

I trust your malady is but a temporary setback.

Be well.

Jeff

Last edited:
I’ve seen this before. Send them to me.....I can fix them for you.
Really? You can do that? What a guy! How much do you charge for this service?
WoW! This group is great! It's people like you Fred, willing to take the time to help another pilot, no matter the cost, that makes the difference and makes this such a great place to find trouble, er I mean find answers to your troubles
Do not taunt HappyFunBall.
If HappyFunBall begins to smoke, run away.
If it starts to smoke I'll sent it to you to fix with the dollars that need fixing.?

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I absolutely guarantee a solution to your problem......however, I cannot guarantee the return mail service. I can’t tell you how many times they’ve lost my return shipments. It’s sad really, the state of return shipping.

There ARE self-help facilities (see above). You also have a concerned and compassionate community here (ala @Fred Garvin and his look-alikes).

If you don't want/need compassion, I'm very passionate about "get a life" treatment! ;)??[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: Fred Garvin and DCH
Yeah! Because you asked for it buddy!
...And just so we're clear, here's two more for ya!! ??
Four birds for the price of two, what a guy!

• Haha
  • Haha
.......There ARE self-help facilities (see above).......

No, no, absolutely not.....they’ve been thoroughly discredited. The only viable action is to take advantage of my services. The lost mail risk is actually very low. Trust me.

Reactions: DCH and AH-1G
Hmmmm, empty nest, fist full of hundreds, …, …, I foresee a new addition to the DCH hanger folks!
No, there will be no more than one flying camera in my hanger. Contrary to popular belief and despite wide spread rumor, I can only fly one aircraft at a time. I can barely manage to fly one, just ask @Grumpy he's seen me in action. (I know, try to contain your disappointment and move on.) So the fact of the matter is I do not need three H aircraft. But most importantly, I need to recover some of the money @Steve Carr and @Ty Pilot made me spend on this Plus when I was forced into the purchase by the duo against my will. "Oh come on try it, you'll like it" Ty says in his video which is laced with subliminal messages!

Anyway, thanks to Grump, I can start buying groceries again. My dog Mattie is getting tired of me sharing her food, and to be honest it's pretty terrible tasting. No wonder her breath is so bad! I can only imagine what mine must be like! ...Thanks for not sayin anything about it yesterday Grumpy!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
No, there will be no more than one flying camera in my hanger. Contrary to popular belief and despite wide spread rumor, I can only fly one aircraft at a time. I can barely manage to fly one, just ask @Grumpy he's seen me in action. (I know, try to contain your disappointment and move on.) So the fact of the matter is I do not need three H aircraft. But most importantly, I need to recover some of the money @Steve Carr and @Ty Pilot made me spend on this Plus when I was forced into the purchase by the duo against my will. "Oh come on try it, you'll like it" Ty says in his video which is laced with subliminal messages!

Anyway, thanks to Grump, I can start buying groceries again. My dog Mattie is getting tired of me sharing her food, and to be honest it's pretty terrible tasting. No wonder her breath is so bad! I can only imagine what mine must be like! ...Thanks for not sayin anything about it yesterday Grumpy!?
Well, I didn't want to say anything but, I did get a whiff of Kibble.?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss