Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Crashed by the sea

Reaction score
Hi,

An unfortunate incident occured when i wanted to fly my H over in Vietnam. I lost control of it and it drifted away from me in the wind and crashed in the sea.

Basically i think its gone and fried. So im thinking is there any way i could by the drone off anyone (just the drone) or is there any site for me to get just the drone. I kinda love this drone though i've been having ti for a week and it was sad to see it washed up by the waves.

Would really appreciate any suggestions and advise.

Just beware, the bare Typhoon H doesn't come with the camera per the Amazon webpage. But it would be wise to call and ask them about the camera.

If it washed up on the beach, call Yuneec and file a warranty claim, let them know it lost signal and flew away.
If it would have been fresh water, you could have rinsed it well and let it dry, then it may still work. Since it is salt water, they may replace it for you.
Mine did the same in June, only it went into a mucky swamp. Yuneec replaced it with another new one. Good Luck.

Reactions: Ghost
If it washed up on the beach, call Yuneec and file a warranty claim, let them know it lost signal and flew away.
If it would have been fresh water, you could have rinsed it well and let it dry, then it may still work. Since it is salt water, they may replace it for you.
Mine did the same in June, only it went into a mucky swamp. Yuneec replaced it with another new one. Good Luck.

Hi John, thanks for the heads up. Can i ask which number did you use to call. Im in Singapore and im not sure if they wld respond if i call the US branch.

Hi John, thanks for the heads up. Can i ask which number did you use to call. Im in Singapore and im not sure if they wld respond if i call the US branch.

Thanks for the assist John, any idea what details they might ask. Already got the asia branch. Will email them

I simply told them that my TH was flying great the day before with the new FW. Then the following day as I was landing, my TH took off to the right increasing altitude and did not respond to controls, ran into a tree, and crashed on my roof. While I was on the phone with them they emailed me an RA and a Shipping Label. Yuneec has admitted there is a problem with Fly-Aways, so when one is reported, they are having them shipped for service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech