Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Critical Review by Tom's Tech

Reaction score
Hi All, I read some comments hear about Tom's Tech review on YouTube about the "H" so I checked it out and I agree it is so one sided DJI it's amazing, so a note for Tom "keep enjoying the DJI benefits.........while it lasts ".

Cheers

Reactions: abinder
That is NOT a review. It is an ad for DJI. The guy does "How To" videos of DJI products. It's just another example of a phoney review with the intent to discredit the competition. A true review focuses on the product and doesn't mess around with a comparison. There are only a few reputable reviewers who actually do that. This isn't one of them.

Hi Steve Carr, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS.
I do think it is one of the worst ones I have seen and to be fair I have seen some very good reviewers but only maybe 3.
Cheers,
JV

This forum is becoming quite useless for discussing specific issues concerning the Typhoon H. It's turned into a grocery store tabloid rack. Instead of posts about how to use the various tools and features, we get threads like this. Ask a question about camera settings and within hours it gets buried 20 posts down. Then there are the resident trolls that do nothing but trash the H.

No wonder DC got frustrated. I'm quite fed up with it, might try to spur actual conversation on my moderated blog at RCG.

Peace out.

This forum is becoming quite useless for discussing specific issues concerning the Typhoon H. It's turned into a grocery store tabloid rack. Instead of posts about how to use the various tools and features, we get threads like this. Ask a question about camera settings and within hours it gets buried 20 posts down. Then there are the resident trolls that do nothing but trash the H.

No wonder DC got frustrated. I'm quite fed up with it, might try to spur actual conversation on my moderated blog at RCG.

Peace out.
Yup. This group is getting fluffed up with the slugs who post rediculous comments. Youtube has hundreds of phoney DJI accounts with blank profiles and they constantly post on every page they can find where Yuneec products are mentioned.

I lasted about 3 minutes with this loser. Spent about 40 years in sales, and one golden rule in selling is "don't rubbish the competition". This supposed "review" is so transparent as a dji advert it's not funny. No positive comments at all for the H, even features the dji hasn't got, and only mentioned apparent pluses of the the p4 when it suited him. Virtually none of the points were deal breakers as such, but he kept spewing them out. I know some of our guys who have both products think it was OK, but not me. Still don't know how they get away with these reviews.

Peace out.
Couldn't agree with you more.

I was really disappointed with Tom's Tech Time review. He does a really nice job with production value, very thorough and enjoyable. I've get a Phantom so I've watched many of his videos, but I agree, its so one-sided and even his choice of words when used describing the H is so biased.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I lasted about 3 minutes with this loser. Spent about 40 years in sales, and one golden rule in selling is "don't rubbish the competition". This supposed "review" is so transparent as a dji advert it's not funny. No positive comments at all for the H, even features the dji hasn't got, and only mentioned apparent pluses of the the p4 when it suited him. Virtually none of the points were deal breakers as such, but he kept spewing them out. I know some of our guys who have both products think it was OK, but not me. Still don't know how they get away with these reviews.
Short but sweet Chris.

Reactions: Chris McMillan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval