Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H indoor positioning sensor availability?

Didn't get a chance to film today but here is a link to the indoor stuff yesterday, difficult to appreciate stability as I was on the move most of the time:

Didn't get a chance to film today but here is a link to the indoor stuff yesterday, difficult to appreciate stability as I was on the move most of the time:
Very nice. I am impressed with the video quality considering you were shooting moving subjects indoors with low light.

Wow
That looks great. The movements are smooth and follow lines with no drifting so that convinces me it works very well with the IPS system!

Camera work is impressive also, and the video quality is better than most videos online. Did you do much to it in post ?

Been posting the results in some of the other IPS threads but I will quickly reply here as well before I bolt for work.

No offence taken with your earlier reply just appeared to be alot of resistance to my post rather than praise for posting how to activate the IPS aspect of the Typhoon. I will post the process below now on exactly how to turn this function on:

1. Put the OBS AVOID in the OFF position.
2. FLIGHT MODE into the Attitude position.
3. Turn on the ST16 handset.
4. Once the initial power up is complete turn the GPS OFF & put the left control stick to the lower left hand corner and hold it there.
5. Whilst holding this in the corner with your right hand toggle the FLIGHT MODE switch quickly approx 4 times up/down returning to the Att position.
6. Your Typhoon should beep and now begin flashing a purple light x3 pause then x3 (This will continue)
7. If you look at the GPS settings now the position should read 0.000 0.0000 and READY is displayed.
8. Start the motors and on take off where READY is displayed in the top right this will change to IPS in Purple to show the status.
9. Your Typhoon H is now using the IPS aspect to hold a steady position indoors. The range gate is displayed when close to an obstacle but it will not aviod any obstacles so beware. The IPS is for steady positioning only and you must maintain manual flight. On landing keep the left control stick all the way down until the tone changes before shutting down or the risk of toppling will exist.
10. *If you are unsure or concerned to try this do not, contact Yuneec for further clarification if concerned.

Hope that helps
I have an IPS error in my GUI.
H PRO RS
When I do this procedure it turns my GPS on and off as I repeat it, does nothing to IPS

Has recent firmware updates affected this?

Great vid, even though it is a advertorial.
Looks like the crispiest (static) scenes are made with another camera. The H views are a bit somber, good camerawork tho.

There is not much drone-movement to be seen, nevertheless the H is quite stable and vid quality is okay (dunno what the settings were).

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss