Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H parts

Reaction score
Had a bit of an encounter with lost signal and a pine tree. I broke two spring clips, two motor arms now flapping in the breeze. Where is the best place for reliable, fairly priced, replacement parts?
A parts breakdown would be a helpful, is there a good source for one?

Very new at this and am sure my ignorance will show.
Thanks for any guidance—factory info seem OK but waiting on line for representatives seemingly forever is exasperating.

Had a bit of an encounter with lost signal and a pine tree. I broke two spring clips, two motor arms now flapping in the breeze. Where is the best place for reliable, fairly priced, replacement parts?

Thanks for any guidance—factory info seem OK but waiting on line for representatives seemingly forever is exasperating.
The spring clips are available as replacement parts. I would suggest you do an internet search to see were they are available locally.
If you look at youtube I am sure there are a few tutorials on how to replace them.

Several places here in the states to get parts, are you in the US or elsewhere? A lot of times you will see replacement parts being sold by Yuneec on Amazon, and you also could get parts from a supplier like Carolina Dronz.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s pretty well broken down. Looks like you’re trying out a new lens doubler?[emoji15]

Breakdown... good choice of words.

BUT... Can you put it back together? ;)
Piece of cake, no instructions needed, just glue and luck! If it doesn't work, wellll, it was worth the experience and frustration.;):mad::rolleyes:
Also notice the elite tools you must have and the midnight oil lamp!:eek:

Several places here in the states to get parts, are you in the US or elsewhere? A lot of times you will see replacement parts being sold by Yuneec on Amazon, and you also could get parts from a supplier like Carolina Dronz.
Thanks, I am leery because of some of the posts I’ve seen about substandard parts. I am in Marion county.

Marion county . . . . . .where? Florida? :) Sounds like its in the states. I live in Seminole county. :D

If you've got a picture of the parts or a list we'll steer you to the right place as best we can. I've purchased from Caroline Dronz and their prices are reasonable and the process has been quick and painless. Here is a link to the Yuneec Part Pages - click HERE - there are about four pages but scroll through and see if what you need is there.

697fe1ce4e7e52a93e4612dad032c9ca.jpg

9e82af6535ed7c2265442406ef10e60a.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba