Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus

Thanks for that - guess we'll have to wait for this to get in folks hands to actually know. But doesn't look likely my hoped for solution will work.

So here is what Yuneec USA had to say about using an E90 and a H520 controller with the H Plus:

Thank you for contacting Yuneec! Unfortunately, that is not possible due to the fact that the E90 uses different software than the camera that is available on H Plus, so the drone will not recognize it as a compatible device. Also, the controller software you have on your ST16S is different than that on the H Plus ST16S, so they would not be able to work together properly either. Hope this information helps and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

______

So I will soon have my H520 for sale - whats the best way to advertise that do you folks think? And what would put as a price - H520, original 2 batts, one charger, two sets of props (or are the props at least the same?)

Place an ad in the classifieds section listing the stuff as you described, plus estimated number of flights, for 1/2 or less what you paid for it. The pricing sucks but if you really want to sell it that’s what it will take.

Place an ad in the classifieds section listing the stuff as you described, plus estimated number of flights, for 1/2 or less what you paid for it. The pricing sucks but if you really want to sell it that’s what it will take.
Ok PatR I will do that once H Plus readily available. Thanks! Shame the machine didn't do what I hoped (video mostly)

Another interesting video: spiffing detail but, for me, either the colour balance is wrong or there's just a strong cyan cast.
I agree with Ron that the colors are over-saturated. Some people like it that way. Otherwise, the video looked great. I also liked the SLOOOOW pans. Refreshing compared to what I see too often on YT.

The video looks great! I know you were shooting 4Kp50 but what camera settings did you use? The detail in the video is just wonderful. Everything we were hoping for with the C23.

BTW, I really like your flying technique as well. Nice, slow movements that show off the subjects and the camera.

Last edited:
The video looks great! I know you were shooting 4Kp50 but what camera settings did you use? The detail in the video is just wonderful. Everything we were hoping for with the C23.

BTW, I really like your flying technique as well. Nice, slow movements that show off the subjects and the camera.
So I was in 4K 50P, color setting: normal, everything else in auto (iso, shutter). For a first flight, we mainly look at the behavior of the drone.
Those are the same pictures that you have already downloaded (tree leaves)
It is me FLY-VIDEOM ;)

The video is very nice, indeed. Did you do anything in post processing? It looks pretty windy near the end. The video had a slight bobble at 1:36. Was that the pilot or the wind?
No processing, original colors, At 1:36 it is the pilot :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rubik
More from our Spanish mountaineering chums, FuturDrone, with some technical insight in the description. Viewing only at 1080p60, I am again knocked out by the colour and detail - but I was distracted by moiré and smearing, especially in the shale faces of the mountain behind the extraordinary drilling (?) rig during what I assume were slow-motion sequences - and also in the grass during the car slo-mo.

Yes, another 1080p video but very pleasing colors. The sky/clouds were blown out though. Probably shooting straight into the sun.

@YuKay are you sure we aren't just seeing artifacts from the use of AUTO WB and AUTO exposure?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer