Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus

@oliver a quick question... where you are... do you have a standard H setup in the vicinity? My question is this... one of the points of the H+ is supposed to be a brighter screen image on the ST-16S vs the ST-16. Can you confirm that side by side?

@oliver a quick question... where you are... do you have a standard H setup in the vicinity? My question is this... one of the points of the H+ is supposed to be a brighter screen image on the ST-16S vs the ST-16. Can you confirm that side by side?
From France, i have one Typhoon H for two years, but not yet the H PLUS, the video I transmitted comes from a live Germany today. I get the device on Monday, but normally it is expected that the screen is brighter (like the 520? I do not know)

Thanks! I look forward to your update!

@oliver Looking forward to your thoughts on the new aircraft!!!
Ok, but for now it's raining (a lot) and I'll have time for tonight to start it. Otherwise, from tomorrow morning I would begin to learn this interface, and especially see the qualities of the C23. That's why I bought it, and there's no need to fly in the immediate future.
There are also insurance papers and registration at our local FAA, the DGAC, before any flight.

Also Autel have just announced 25 June as the launch date for Evo (only in the USA). Some footage here (12MP camera) - and the remote obviously isn't working yet:

FWiW, I received an alert email this afternoon from an official UK retailer telling me that the H Plus RS was now in stock - but when I asked him to check why he had stock but Yuneec didn't, he said there had been a warehouse error. The RS isn't expected until mid-July. ****.

Since I can not fly because of the weather (it's a disaster, we never had so much water), here are some remarks:
- The new interface is superb
- the screen is brighter than the H
- I put the French language in the Android and it put me the RC interface in Chinese (leave android in English to find the RC interface in English).
- The time of wifi connection between the camera and the RC goes from 1 mn to 1mn 30s (standard wifi EU) The US version should go faster
-The settings "picture mode" must be done in photo mode, if you do it in camera mode, we will always keep the initial setting of the photo mode, they have priority
- The recording time of a 4K 50p video is 80 mn on a 64 GB SD card
- You can not connect with GUI V1.02
- I do not know if there are No Fly Zones (NFZ) and if we can unlock them (I'm pro and I did it on the H)
- To work a day, it is necessary to have a second battery for the ST16S
- At first sight the camera rendering is very good (images taken indoors with very low lighting) but I have to do other tests
- I do not understand at the moment (I did not fly) what is the use of the compass at the top left
- I really like the displays at the bottom center for height, speed, etc and especially (asked for 2 years) flight time
-There is no more battery voltage but a percentage with a color change
- there is a direct access to a history that gives you in green the things that went well, and in red the defects found, it's very good, we can review in the field a defect found (compass for example, or geomagnetic interference) with the second minute date and time. We know right away if we can continue flying or try to solve the problem. This replaces (in less accurate) the q500logkml

I hope to make myself understood

see you

upload_2018-6-12_18-36-56.png

upload_2018-6-12_18-37-9.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis