Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus

@Rubik
thank you
all my cameras go through this same test plan for many years, whether drone or ground.
Of course, the CG03 + has passed, the C23 is much better in photo and better dynamics in video, especially in low light

@Rubik
thank you
all my cameras go through this same test plan for many years, whether drone or ground.
Of course, the CG03 + has passed, the C23 is much better in photo and better dynamics in video, especially in low light

So the ARW files are ones you created in Lightroom, correct?

With my older version of Photoshop, I have had to convert both the DNG and ARW files to uncompressed TIFs to view them... not surprisingly the DNGs show the most detail and retain much smoother tones across the board...

So the ARW files are ones you created in Lightroom, correct?

With my older version of Photoshop, I have had to convert both the DNG and ARW files to uncompressed TIFs to view them... not surprisingly the DNGs show the most detail and retain much smoother tones across the board...
All the files are originals that come from the C23, there is no editing, otherwise, how to compare?

All the files are originals that come from the C23, there is no editing, otherwise, how to compare?

Agreed! So the C23 saves ARW, DNG and JPG formats? Did you see the noticeable amount of both spherical and chromatic aberration in _DSC2224.ARW vs YUN_0007.DNG? Wonder what that is about... was there a difference in saved settings? I'm looking on the left side at the metal railing.

Agreed! So the C23 saves ARW, DNG and JPG formats? Did you see the noticeable amount of both spherical and chromatic aberration in _DSC2224.ARW vs YUN_0007.DNG? Wonder what that is about... was there a difference in saved settings? I'm looking on the left side at the metal railing.
No, the sony record in ARW and the C23 in DNG. To be able to apreciate, one needs a software which knows how to treat ARW or DNG

thanks for the clarification!

If you look at the corresponding .jpg files, you can see the camera settings in File Properties/Details. The RX100 file was shot at f/5.6, ISO-125, 1/200 sec. the C23 file was shot at f/2.8, ISO-146, 1/1923 sec. Quite different. However, the aberration was more likely lens errors in the zoom lens of the RX100. The advantage of a fixed focal length lens system is apparent here.

@Eagle's Eye Video depending on which version of Photoshop you have, you'll probably need to download Adobe's DNG converter to be able to open that file in Photoshop - it's free, here is a link to get it DNG Converter

Right now using Pixillion to convert DNGs to uncompressed TIFs... which my version of Photoshop (CS2) will open.

No problem loading and viewing all in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC..... here's a screen shot to show that the meta data includes GPS coordinates for the photo

View media item 805

Last edited:
If you're using Adobe Camera RAW you can choose to not perform lens corrections and chromatic aberration. Meta data for those corrections generally exist in the files themselves and Adobe looks for them.

The same applies to Adobe Lightroom which uses the same RAW converter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare