Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h slow moving

Reaction score
i have a problem with my typhoon h it move very slow front to back but side to side is fast .i tried all the flight modes i flipped the controls so the left stick would would control front n back n side to side no change also have the obstacle avoidance off any help would be great thanks

I would first think the control stick potentiometers need cleaning, but the change in controller modes confuses that thought.
First check hardware monitor to see if all sticks are moving full travel, move smoothly, and return to center cleanly when released.
Then check the "Final Output Display" by double taping the volts Icon on the ST16. See this post from DoomMeister: Typhoon H flyaway

Let us know what you see, and we can go from there.

Reactions: 7cyclops
OMG. I just realized (and tested) that your original description can be duplicated exactly by messing around in "Channel Settings" and making only one small error. It would be a good idea to do a factory data reset of your controller to see if that will clear the problem.
Please understand that no matter how it happens, if there are unknown changes in channel settings you will experience unexpected control anomalies. The one you have noted may not be the only one. Several crashes have occurred due to unknown channel settings. Sometimes to pilots who are certain they never made any changes at all. Yet the changes were there.

so i did a factory reset and also cleaned the controller .its now tell me it needs updated firmware for the cam .my typhoon is a h not the plus i dont see firmware for it on the web site anyone have a link to what i need thankstom for your help

so i did a factory reset and also cleaned the controller .its now tell me it needs updated firmware for the cam .my typhoon is a h not the plus i dont see firmware for it on the web site anyone have a link to what i need thankstom for your help
You can download the firmware files here Version 3.04 Download from Yuneec

The ST16_V3.1.30.yuneec file will update the controller. Format an SD card as FAT32 and copy to the root of the card. Place it in the ST16 and power it on, wait until it boots, then go to System Settings, About Controller, and press Update for the ST16. Follow parts 1 and 2 in the following video to update the controller and clear the data for the FlightMode app.

Remove the SD card from the controller and copy the TyphoonH_V3.04_A.bin file to the root of the card and place it into the CGO3+ camera. Power on the aircraft and place it into bind mode. Follow part 3 of the video to bind to the controller and in part 4 of the video since you already have the file on the card it will start updating when you press the Update button for the aircraft (we have to do the SD card method because the OTA servers for the TH are no longer online). Be sure to do the compass and accelerometer calibrations covered in part 5 of the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal