Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Pilot Simulator - Now Updated for H Plus and 520

The Yuneec UAV Pilot Simulator will work with your ST16s, there has been no updated version for the Typhoon H+ or H520, although the Flight Characteristic's are the same. The UAV Simulator was designed to teach the Basics of Flying your Drone, it is good practice for someone new to flying a Drone.

Reactions: h-elsner
IMHO, the very best feature of the Sim is you can use this simulator and run it in GPS off mode... with NO risk to your bird. Much better to learn that skill in the sim... as opposed to, on the fly in the air.:eek: That part of the video (6:28) is linked here:

This link is how to disable GPS in the simulator

One other aspect in the GPS off mode, is the ability to preset the amount of wind present, and from what direction... cause you'll never lose GPS in dead calm conditions.

Reactions: Steve Carr
@Eagle's Eye Video Yes I think the file date is the date downloaded. Has it worked for you? I think I'll try the 3.0 version and see if they added anything.
I haven’t used the sim in quite some time however when I set this up I got the instructions from Yuneec UK I think. Anyway it worked well. Note: that was maybe two years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval