Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ViVa H Plus

Reaction score
Last week, the crew and I spent 3 days surveying, inspecting, and mapping the new Raiders Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. The experience was beyond, I could have ever imagined. The sky around the stadium was gracefully coordinated, and time was synchronized to perfection by tower and ground crew. The McCarran International Airport is 3.5 miles from the new Stadium, and FAA is strict around this busy airport, my crew and I was blessed to have been given this opportunity to work and granted a contract.

Here a photo of the new 1.8 Billion Las Vegas Raiders Stadium. I was a bit of disappointed, with my H+ The drone was not ready to play with the big boys. But, the H+ was able to capture this shot.

Las Vegas Raiders.jpg

Great shot, hard to believe how much new stadiums go for these days.
What did you mean by 'The drone was not ready to play with the big boys'?

The H+ was benched due to video lag and feed pixilation.

I get the pixilation, but not the lag. Pixilation is enough to drive me to another unit, but dang, the video is sooo good.

I fly very low, though not to fast. But I have not noticed the lag.

But I know you keep referencing the lag, so it has to be there. I assume (to make an *** of myself) that you pre-plan / visualize your flight in the construction arena, and you slowly execute it. I don't understand if there are objects coming at you in .25 seconds or less as in drone racing gates that lag would effect. My ignorance.

My last practice flight into oncoming waves had no lag issues, though I knew I was above the crest height by a foot or two. Next flight will be closer and hopefully bigger waves. I don't anticipate lag issues.

Just as a note @record.play.rewind one of the two startups I work for is negotiating to integrate with the largest Saas company that consolidates and manages the construction documents lifecycle; so we may be involved where your images and video end up at the end of day.

Careful if you're flying an M-200. The CAA just issued a serious warning about them falling out of the sky.
http://publicapps.caa.co.uk/docs/33...XPH7n0VPGPmAPJV3u0QXvXBm3fvW8AmyPC6RgS545bMMo

M series has been scratched out from my vocabulary. I was plotting with a Mavic and mapped with the Inspire, but mark my word, the H+ will grid the stadium next month and finish the job. I just had a very great late night test flight with the the new FW and MAN! I pushed the H+ earlier this eve (disclosing other details, because of the FAA police in this forum.. lol)

The new FW is the missing link to YUNEEC’s full capabilities in connectivity (in my opinion) they offered this build to me, but I didn’t felt like a beta testing, because Build 757 was somewhat working for me.... In any rate, I am now, I’m going to sleep and toy with the DJI fan boys in the pits tomorrow.

Reactions: YuKay
Although the manufacturer appears to have avoided mentioning a system problem with the M200, evidently the CAA found the situation was acute enough to make sure everyone knows about it and take the steps necessary to prevent further occurrences.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic