Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Weird thing: 17 Gps captured and no takeoff possible.

Reaction score
This afternoon, test two H + batteries on the 520 and something weird happened. 17 satellite on the H520 and 8 sat on the radio. I want to arm the engines, impossible a message tells me no GPS to take off (mode Angle) and on the two batteries H +. So I put a nice orange battery H520 and there, take off and 20 minutes of flight.
Back home and re-test in the garden with both H + batteries.
Surprise, Armament of engines and takeoff ????
Gag! or Yuneec managed to put the No-Fly-Zones in the batteries of the H + ???
Tomorrow, I'll do a test in the middle of nowhere ....

Last edited:
This happened to my H Plus, not just once, but multiple times. It will not arm, even though it’s showing solid green connectivity.

It’s seems that on the H Plus, the satellite is false peaking.

Like I suggested in another thread it may not be an actual GPS position, it is just a residue data left on st16 from an actual GPS position of the system with the first battery.

You are lucky it didn't let you to arm your bird. In my case it did and my bird started drifting a lot. I guess we need to be careful with switching batteries and always reconnect(bind to a camera) manually after putting a new battery.

Hello
RE-test this morning in the same field lost hole and both H + batteries behaved normally. Two flawless flights. A driftless orbit around a blockhouse, and a ride with an ROI on that blockhouse. This second, the camera did not leave a single moment the ROI and remained focused on it without error. Nickel approval for the two novelties made to the H520.
I would never understand Yuneec's marketing. Sell the H520 (certainly Orange) batteries at 189 € and the H + at 149 € which are absolutely similar. Pros are you all rich, besides my tailor, I do not know. Or, the orange color has a value that I do not know?
Hey, buddies, repaint your house in orange before selling it. Guaranteed capital appreciation ............

Hello
RE-test this morning in the same field lost hole and both H + batteries behaved normally. Two flawless flights. A driftless orbit around a blockhouse, and a ride with an ROI on that blockhouse. This second, the camera did not leave a single moment the ROI and remained focused on it without error. Nickel approval for the two novelties made to the H520.
I would never understand Yuneec's marketing. Sell the H520 (certainly Orange) batteries at 189 € and the H + at 149 € which are absolutely similar. Pros are you all rich, besides my tailor, I do not know. Or, the orange color has a value that I do not know?
Hey, buddies, repaint your house in orange before selling it. Guaranteed capital appreciation ............

The reason (with which I disagree) is very simple. Anything with the word "Pro" after the name is worth more money, theoretically because you are going to make money with it. Everything that is for leisure, for hobby, as it seems that it costs more buy it, and it has to be cheaper otherwise it is not bought.

Anyway, it is a normal lipo and ordinary, the only difference from other lipos on the market is that it is enclosed in a plastic casing (black or orange). It is not intelligent, it does not even mark the level of charge, nothing, normal and current. I forgot, it has a proprietary connector, only for that they charge 3 or 4 times its normal price :( I wish it were Yuneec the only ones who do it, but all the manufacturers do it :rolleyes:

Oh no Arruntus, I do not agree. It's not a normal Lipo, it's an HV Lipo. You know, the one you catch like a virus ... The famous HV virus ...........15491

Reactions: arruntus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge