Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What free tool would you recommend for viewing H520 logs?

Reaction score
Hi,
the question is: What free tool would you recommend for viewing H520 logs?

I used DroneLogbook for a while, but the information shown on there is rather limited. I would like to see all the alerts/error messages, battery level, as well as location in time projected on a map. Dronelogbook basically only has the last one.

There is UAV ToolBox to retrieve flight logs in the ST16s. It is nice enough and can have the necessary. By pulling you well, you can recover it in PDF format easily searchable thereafter.16565

Last edited:
Someone in the know please correct me if mistaken BUT I don't believe UAV Toolbox is compatible with the ST16s.
I hope I'm mistaken!

Several have been using QGroundControl to get the log files right from the H520 and the TH Plus.

Another tool for telemetry analysis is Q500log2kml programmed by @h-elsner. You can get it at Private homepage h-elsner in the downloads area. This program works with all of Yuneec’s multirotors.

UAV Toolbox doesn’t work with the ST-16S, but the site allows Guest upload of telemetry (.tlog files) for analysis.

Tuna commented that he was going to make changes and that he was going to adapt it, but we haven't seen him in a long time.

Several have been using QGroundControl to get the log files right from the H520 and the TH Plus.

Another tool for telemetry analysis is Q500log2kml programmed by @h-elsner. You can get it at Private homepage h-elsner in the downloads area. This program works with all of Yuneec’s multirotors.
Q500log is the only tool I use

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval