Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What the user manual didn't tell me, but should have.

Notwithstanding all these pictures and contrary statements, Yuneec got me up and running so that I can make money with my Typhoon H. That's all I need. The only thing I can't get it to do is save pictures in a DNG format. Yuneec can't get it to do that, either, so I'm probably buying a second Typhoon H this weekend since they are on sale for Memorial Day for $1,499, and send this one in for fixing.
How do you make money with your h??

You can't unless your governing authority (FAA in America, CAA in the U.K.) has approved you for commercial operations. If you do have approval, then it's all down to marketing (use of a web site, mailshots, repeat business, word-of-mouth, etc). Once you have a client, or a client base, then you plan you flight/s and execute it for a money return. Do a good job and your client is far more likely to tell his mates or even come back to you with repeat business.

Overall, it isn't as easy at it would appear what with hobby fliers vastly undercutting legitimate commercial operators.

Reactions: Ty Pilot and PatR
@rory Need to be 107 certified, best to have a knowledge about business, being smart and savvy, Knock on doors ask for business! Know your business and what area/s you want to concentrate in.
Also know how to fly a drone safely.

Say what?
Where is Waldo?
Someone once said the green arrow points back toward the factory in China.
Old post so you may not see this, but, Walkera should have the triangle on their screens. But, they do not instead making the home point china by default

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis