Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's the new features you want H plus to have?

How about a battery solution for the ST16S? Affordable batteries....a charger that’s actually available and NOT serial. I’ve seen the batteries for $89....a bit high for what they are....but the only way to charge them is in the controller? We know how long that takes.....

Just small chat, what's the new feature you want to have for H plus?
1. New features for photography and video maker, example time-lapse photography, real-time panorama, zoom etc.
2. Professional camera and image quality
3. Support mobile phone as remote control
4. More than 30 mins fly
5. Long distance transmission
6. Four directions avoidance
7. Other

For me, want all of them and priority is as above, how do you think about it?
Thermal Imaging.

Reactions: Guido Cangelosi
The serial charger bugs me. It is such a ridiculous solution. Why not use the single charger and do one after the other? Accomplishes the same thing and saves the money for the charger.
Uh.... What you wrote is nonsensical.

I really only look at my screen to take photos and glance at my battery percentages. The option for an audible alarm would be nice on the ST16S for any "red" notification that pops up on the screen while in flight. Something that can be switched on and off in the menus.

I would like to have a gauge and top of the screen indicating the amount of power that the battery has such as a hundred percent and as it depletes it shows the scale going down. The way it works now you literally need a stopwatch in order to protect the Drone.

How about a battery solution for the ST16S? Affordable batteries....a charger that’s actually available and NOT serial. I’ve seen the batteries for $89....a bit high for what they are....but the only way to charge them is in the controller? We know how long that takes.....
I purchased a few extra batteries and a serial charger. It works great!

Better range, stronger connectivity, and some more weatherability. Also,...better recommended temperature range.

I would like the digital zoom to work in smaller steps like the H520/E90 which has steps x0.1, the x1 ,x2, x4 & x8 zoom on the plus is of no value

I think there should be a "learn to fly mode"... (good one for the not used AUX button)
this would be a software change, but highly benaficial to all new owners.

I think there should be a "learn to fly mode"... (good one for the not used AUX button)
this would be a software change, but highly benaficial to all new owners.
That is what the Rate slider is for (turtle), and you can enable OBS and it will lower the speed even more.

I would love to see a screen to change WiFi channel with current usage statistics.
This helps choose the least crowded WiFi channel to improve on the signal quality on the antennas.
DJI has this feature on the MAVIC AIR and I find it very useful.

I think it would be nice to display the exact wind speed on the drone.
This value changes with altitude and it is quite difficult to get to this value online. (only given for certain heights which are no use to a drone pilot)
I do not know whether the drone has a sensor to measure wind speed - if it does it might as well be displayed on the screen - or have an option to display it.
If it does not then perhaps it is some future hardware to consider.

That is what the Rate slider is for (turtle), and you can enable OBS and it will lower the speed even more.

I suggested this as a software upgrade, as to protect the machine from noob users like me. I been researching this H model for a while, everyone under the sun has input and videos posted on all the settings and so forth. No one is going to follow advice on of "start with a small unit to learn on" etc... if the software was to be re coded to ad in this as a feature there might be a lot less damages upon first few flights. Enough that when the unused "AUX" button or even and added control can be flipped to set the machine into some sort of "safe Fly" mode where as the software will automatically set settings and or switch controls that limits the full capabilities of the machine.

For example:
say someone buys a H920, with the understanding its just another drone..... and with no understanding of what they have just bought always goes "BIG" or goes home, type of person. Recieves it, preps it, and off he goes, then later that night hes looking for repair parts to fix his few thousand dollar broke machine. you just flip a switch to enable OBS, why not flip a switch to put the machine into a safe fly mode to protect his thousand dollar investment.

I may be totally off here, But I also see where i can be of real help to new owners, especially those who have never had one and start off Big...

The pilot is responsible for understanding the functions of the aircraft he is flying. Skill in flying takes practice. If you choose to practice with a model that cost big bucks, then you will likely embark on parallel career as a repair technician.

These aircraft are designed with lots of different modes and adjustments to accommodate different flight needs. I know of no aircraft that will adjust itself to poor pilot skill. Even the Skydio 2 can be crashed in the hands of a novice. And a Cessna 172 will be exactly the same. Happens all the time.

The pilot selects the aircraft. Never saw an aircraft go shopping for a pilot.

I do not wish to offend nor continue to discuss this if one can not have an open mind on the subject. Just because you have good experiences with them does not mean everyone else will study it first. I will agree with your second part as yes, there is many different controls and settings, which is exactly why I suggested it. it's not up for debate, just a simple suggestion like the topic suggest.

Also, we all know there is a lot of people moving towards owning a drone in the future no matter the cost. It's just where we are as tech people, and the easier you make something the more they sell. And the happier they are with the machine. this can be looked at from many angles, even the best airline pilots use "auto pilot".

I'm not offended, and I'm not intending to attack this post, But It does come off as a little arrogant and closed minded. the purpose of the post is to get ideas from current users, if my post is not to your liking then do not respond. Or hit the ignore button on me.

I joined so as to learn and help where I could.... and that's it.
My apologies to the rest of the community here for my rant as this was never my intention. I also hope this is the end of discussion on the post you felt the need to point fingers at.
Regardless of these responses of your's and mine, I still respect your position and knowledge.

Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline