Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When will Typhoon H Pro come on the market?

Reaction score
I have pre-ordered a Typhoon H Pro in Europe. If the com on the market, you will probably be the first to get it. Please notify when you hear something about when it comes. I find it hard to wait for it. Yours faithfully John from Denmark.

Hello John,

I have been seeing the Typhoon H starting to hit the market here in the USA and purchased mine online yesterday through Best Buy. However, they sold out their complete stock in less than 12 hours. Word from Yuneec is that they should start seeing more inventory by the end of this month.

Hope you get yours soon!

-Big Al

I have pre-ordered a Typhoon H Pro in Europe. If the com on the market, you will probably be the first to get it. Please notify when you hear something about when it comes. I find it hard to wait for it. Yours faithfully John from Denmark.
Hi John, you can expect the pro version of the Typhoon H to arrive in August. Once you start hearing word of the Intel Realsense price and availability, then the pro version will follow.

Ok let me play dumb here. Is the diff between pro and basic the basic you get just the H, one battery, ST16, charger, and early preorder a wizard and last But not least a pretty box. So does the pro get the back pack another bat and the real sense. I'm just waiting on the Realsense. Oh I'm playing with mine.

Ok let me play dumb here. Is the diff between pro and basic the basic you get just the H, one battery, ST16, charger, and early preorder a wizard and last But not least a pretty box. So does the pro get the back pack another bat and the real sense. I'm just waiting on the Realsense. Oh I'm playing with mine.
Pro version has a few more items than the standard edition. You get a backpack, 2 batteries, realsense and the IPS. Apparently the savings in cost of buying the pro over the standard version is that the 2nd battery is free with the pro, so savings are just over $100.

Pro version has a few more items than the standard edition. You get a backpack, 2 batteries, realsense and the IPS. Apparently the savings in cost of buying the pro over the standard version is that the 2nd battery is free with the pro, so savings are just over $100.

Is the IPS a 256 gig chip?

Is the IPS a 256 gig chip?
IPS is a Positioning System. Like on a DJI Phantom, it has a camera that points at the ground and two sonars so that it can measure height. The camera just reads pixels and attempts to keep the pixels in one place, so that if you fly indoors or under a bridge where there is limited GPS signal, the drone will stay steady.

I understand I have this on my Autel. I had thought that it was already on the H. I looked and it wasn't . Is it part of Realsense?
Thank you.

What kind of thickness will these modules add to the existing camera? Seems like the camera is close to the ground.

If we stick module the camer will be even closer to the ground.

What kind of thickness will these modules add to the existing camera? Seems like the camera is close to the ground.

If we stick module the camer will be even closer to the ground.
I think you've got the wrong idea. The Realsense and IPS modules do not attach to the existing 360 camera. That camera on the Typhoon H is for taking pretty pictures and pretty video that you can record. Realsense and IPS are not that type of camera... they are for positioning and avoidance.

My understanding was that the real sense module would attach between the gimbal and the camera or the bottom of the H and the gimbal thus adding length to the overall camera/gimbal assembly.

My understanding was that the real sense module would attach between the gimbal and the camera or the bottom of the H and the gimbal thus adding length to the overall camera/gimbal assembly.
In the pre-release version of the Typhoon H the Intel Realsense is small in size and fits below the sonar and above the base of the camera gimbal (see second close up photo below). Now the production model could be 100% different. So where and how it connects is anyones guess.

REALSENSE1.jpg
REALSENSE.jpg

I ordered mine from a local Best Buy a few weeks ago and it shows the arrival date as being August 31 2016. This is going to be a true test of my patience.

Supposedly 2 screws and attach a plug (socket) that already exists in our H's. That is what I was told and have read. Literally 2-3 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis