Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which group are you in?

Reaction score
as of this moment I'm in the good group. I did have a problem with my camera and video buttons. Yuneec helped me and now everything work. TH flies great. I have yet to use smart mode or the wizard . My camera works, RTH works great. I get out to 1000ft thru the plentitude of trees here in Arkansas. With my DBS over 2900ft. So as you can see it's all good fo me. Which group do you belong?

Reactions: Eduardo Arevalo
I'm good , not sure about range but my H flies great. I have been mostly satisfied with the video.

No issues other than seems to wander a bit right after take off but settles right down. Taken it up to max height but not real far away. Used cable cam, Follow Mode, Watch mode but mostly angle mode. Camera so stable that someone accused me of taking snapshots. There was no content moving in the scene.

Alright you DJI guy. Love this forum. It helps a load of people.

So far so good here as well. My camera is a little soft on the left edge but I can live with that. I've flown out over 1000 feet on stock antennas here in Bermuda with no issues.

Only had two flights so far, the second flight, wifi signal dropped out, landed, switched everything off and then restarted up without any problem.

Time will tell if this problem re-occurs

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
everything is good now, but wait for update...

for better slow flights
and maybe some updates with flight modes
and rth height

the funny thing: weeks ago i speak with yunnec and they love about my wish to set the height for RTH...
i am happy about that now all now - its needed :) if you want work with the tH

as of this moment I'm in the good group. I did have a problem with my camera and video buttons. Yuneec helped me and now everything work. TH flies great. I have yet to use smart mode or the wizard . My camera works, RTH works great. I get out to 1000ft thru the plentitude of trees here in Arkansas. With my DBS over 2900ft. So as you can see it's all good fo me. Which group do you belong?
Arkansas...John C .....is that you???

I believe I'm on the good list, haven't tried all modes you.... It's that manual flight old school habit that I'm having trouble abandoning...

Despite my rant about the crash which is still a bone of contention, I didn't care to continue arguing with Yuneec tech support (would have preferred a software dev) and fixed the H myself.

Put me in the good group.

BTW, I never acknowledged this, but have had a P4 since early May. It is not without faults which I won't detail here, but will say if you get a ”vision position error"(?) you'd best be a good pilot bringing it down especially if in wind.

Glider there are many that have other drones, you are still a good person in my book.

I'm good here, but have never used smart mode or any automated features. I've looked at the Wizard, but never used it either. Don't have any plans to use it ever actually.

Alright you DJI guy. Love this forum. It helps a load of people.
I agree. I've been reading alot of great posts here. Looking forward to adding my own experiences with the TH, some time in late July or early August is the delivery date.

IM GOOD .................Very happy with my TH not one single issue with my camera that can't be taken care of in post production. Camara is in focus.........

Everything I've tried worked great,haven't used the wizard yet but flew all round quarries with no issues, even did a compas calibration and completed first try, very satisfied.

I'm good, have occasional issues with camera and telemetry disconnects. Camera is not as good as it should be but my still shots are acceptable and video is just about acceptable. I have never used the wizard but may do one day. I do use CCC and POI regularly. I do wish Yuneec would give out a bit more information to buyers and hope the promised FW update comes soon. I really hope that they produce a quality camera for the H which would make it what we all hoped for.

Owned my H since the beginning of June but have only had 4 flights with it so far...been very busy and the weather hasn't helped. Had an issue with low res on the stills but I've worked it out: It was my fault since it was in video mode so took the stills as stills from video. Now I've worked that out I expect to get far better still shots.

I was in the bad group, but CS took care of me. Now I am in the semi-good group. TH flies great but I am not happy with the camera, looks like focus is off for distance but OK closer than 30 feet. I think I am going to try refocusing it my self. If I can get it to focus like it should then I will be in the good group.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval