Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which group are you in?

I'm on the good side. Did about 10 flights and completly no issues. Even my camera look fantastic. No soft edges or blur.

An absolute yes for the good group.. A dozen or so flights, rock solid performance. Totally impressed with the still and video results, out today in 40+kph winds buffering it all over the place but it stayed in position, and the vid was really stable.
I'm so confident with the craft, I've allowed my 8 year old grandson (after brief tuition) to take a few solo flights.... From take off to landing, in "angle" mode as well.... Starting him off right!
Not interested in a map showing on my screen (I know where I am and can see my H) or complaints like "the Tx is too big", it's a brilliant controller, I love it.
Only gripe I have is the supply of batteries and spare props. As of today- 6 weeks after the H arrived- I'm still running on one battery.

Very happy. Plenty of flights resulting in some videos I'm more than pleased with. Now cursing the bad weather :) At the moment, the biggest limitation is the operator!

Enjoying hacking the system, and learning a lot about how it all hangs together in the process. I think you guys will be happy with the results. Just hoping I can get it all together before Yuneec releases any new software.

Currently waiting to see if Yuneec or others release higher capacity batteries before I buy a couple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan