Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
I know I have seen some discussion about wobbling video, but I am haven't found a good answer to fix, other that sending it back to Yuneec. On that note, I only live about an hour away from their SoCal location, so that could be helpful.

I but together some clips, titled for date, resolution of capture and video style. I problem just surfaced in the last few flights. Not a problem that presented itself right out of the box. I should not also that the last three videos all has the Polor ND4 filter on the camera.

I know I have seen some discussion about wobbling video, but I am haven't found a good answer to fix, other that sending it back to Yuneec. On that note, I only live about an hour away from their SoCal location, so that could be helpful.

I but together some clips, titled for date, resolution of capture and video style. I problem just surfaced in the last few flights. Not a problem that presented itself right out of the box. I should not also that the last three videos all has the Polor ND4 filter on the camera.

I'm no expert by no means but only wobble I noticed was what looked like distortion on focus, first I'd try removing filter. Last wobble I noticed was a hog wind when blades came into flight, if you are still getting them hold your drone at extreame angles and listen to see if you have a hum, if you do rotate rear adjustment until it stops maybe this can help. Good luck

Reactions: WEDWay
I get wobble problems, more like choppy video when the I pan (turn the drone) too quickly.
The other thing is I get lens flare in the bottom corner on one side depending on the angle to the sun. I wonder if the the camera needs a lens hood?

i now see what you referred as wobble, I call it a skip, i just flew my new Q 4k and placed an Sandisk Extreme U3 card in it. If you want to see SKIP man this had it all over it. I'm attempting to see if its the card or the camera at this point. I'm trying to find info on this site, which is hard to because all comments are not the same. Im not sure if its the setting on the camera, card, whatever???:(
Im so new to all the posting stuff, how to post pics on youtube etc.. I'm a have to see it to do it guy.

Back to my previous post I did notice that the filter that come with the 4K does create glare and some distortion especially at sunset. with my CGO2 i never had the skip in video no matter how fast I spun it. however i would see the choppiness on the ST10 because of "Lag" but when I would download card everything was smooth. if you find anything out or have suggestions I would surely appreciate info.
thanks,

I am not seeing a skip in video, but I do understand what you mean. Slow cards can't keep up with the data stream. I am definitely seeing a wobble or warping of the video. A couple of nights ago I ran a new test. I few a short route in each mode and adjusted the shutter speed accordingly based on the FPS. I still got the wobble in a few mode. I will upload soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval