Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Worth it?

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m new .. literally just made an account.
I wanted to buy the DJI Spark Controller Bundle set but everywhere is sold out (thinking it’s discontinued) so I searched for more drones in the same price range and found this brand and model.

I’m really debating on buying it today but.. is it actually worth it..? Dji is a trusted brand so I’m hesitant

Indeed, the Spark is definitely stopped and even more in stock at Dji and it will not be repaired because there is also shortage of spare parts. It's a bad choice.
This comes with the rapid obsolescence of products.

Reactions: Elxo and biltno
I was thinking about the Mavic Air. But I have decided to stick with Yuneec and get the Q500 4K. Yes it's larger. But it will go nice with my H. Do your research before you buy.

Reactions: Elxo
It's mostly a matter of what you are looking for. If you want a drone with cinematic type of video, this is not your drone because of a lack of a 2 or 3 axis gimbal, but if you are looking for a good flying drone with some good flying modes, speedy ( in sport mode ), and compact with longer flight times then the Q is a good choice. I love mine, I just know the video is not going to be the quality of a drone with a gimbal. The pictures are actually quite good and the 1080P 30fps video is not bad either, it's just that the 4k video is not as good because of the movement of the drone without the gimbal.
But if your smooth with the sticks, you can still get some good footage. It's just never gonna be as good and smooth as something with a gimbal.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval