Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec NFZ map

@Mostbestus yes, H520 has no NFZ whatsoever, you can fly it anywhere, straight from the box.
Thanks, I certainly appreciate your time to respond. I am willing to spend the extra amount to bypass what can be a hassle with getting an H plus released. Yuneec seems to be spread quite thin in customer service. I have my fingers crossed in the hope Yuneec will continue to support the H 520 platform.

I found it really pretty simple to get the unlock key from Yuneec, I made an appointment talked briefly, received the link in an email, sent them all my info, before 5pm MDT i had the key code in an email and entered it into my controller. Done deal

Reactions: Mostbestus
Trying to get my NFZ unlock to be able to use it on the airfield where I work. Has anyone else had issues contacting Yuneec lately? Can't get anyone by phone, email, or the website.

Basically it is all Class B and Class C airports. Plus if you are a Part 107 pilot it is super easy to get a permanent unlock code.
How do you go about doing the permanent unlock?! I have my part 107 and am a commercial drone pilot although I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the NFZ unlocked and allowed to take responsibility for my flight.

How do you go about doing the permanent unlock?! I have my part 107 and am a commercial drone pilot although I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the NFZ unlocked and allowed to take responsibility for my flight.
You need to call Yuneec support, good luck!

NFZ Unlock:
John!! I appreciate the service my friend. Purchased the Yuneec Skins NFZ Unlock and within 30 minutes I was unlocked and able to fly everywhere. John is super great, easy going and VERY helpful and attentive. He’s the type of person I’m very happy to have in the drone industry because he puts a good service to the industry. Cheers to John and Yuneec Skins!

John!! I appreciate the service my friend. Purchased the Yuneec Skins NFZ Unlock and within 30 minutes I was unlocked and able to fly everywhere. John is super great, easy going and VERY helpful and attentive. He’s the type of person I’m very happy to have in the drone industry because he puts a good service to the industry. Cheers to John and Yuneec Skins!
Thank you Mickey....always Happy to Help...;)

How does the NFZ work in Australia?
Im reading up and trying to decide if ill add a typhoon to our fleet. Currently DJI and Autel mainly.
But 8km from airfields is a deal breaker for me

How does the NFZ work in Australia?
Im reading up and trying to decide if ill add a typhoon to our fleet. Currently DJI and Autel mainly.
But 8km from airfields is a deal breaker for me
The H520 and H520E have no NFZ whatsoever. The others in the Typhoon H series only have NFZ for larger airports. Those that would be Class B in the USA and possibly some Class C although not all Class C.

What type of work do you do with your fleet? If it is mostly mapping and inspection work the H520’s would be an obvious choice. No nannyware! If you are doing photography/videography the other H series can have the NFZ removed.

Im in education and training. I to have a range of craft to demo and let students get their hands on

Im in education and training. I to have a range of craft to demo and let students get their hands on
In that case and would suggest getting an H520 with the E90 camera. There will be no NFZ so it can be flown anywhere leaving legal compliance in the hands of the pilot. It can be used for videography like the H Plus, is a competent system for mapping and inspections, and the H series is easy to work on in the event of an accident.

I would suggest contacting @Haydn who is a member of the forum and a Yuneec dealer in Australia for pricing and supplies.

the H520 is almost $6K down here. I would need to have some good positive hands on flying before I spent that much. We lost a lot of our fleet in recent floods and was thinking that a new fleet of Yuneec may have been good and the HPlus price range.
thanks for you helpful replys. It has given me something to think on
Have a nice weekend'

the H520 is almost $6K down here. I would need to have some good positive hands on flying before I spent that much. We lost a lot of our fleet in recent floods and was thinking that a new fleet of Yuneec may have been good and the HPlus price range.
thanks for you helpful replys. It has given me something to think on
Have a nice weekend'
$6000 sounds more like the new H520E. The H520 with E90 should be $3000 or less. Did you check with @Haydn ? This should be his business number 0410584575.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss