Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Pilot (Android) Now on Yuneec Website

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This subject is explained in this thread Yuneec Pilot (Android) on Yuneec Website.

UPDATE:
Jan 6, 2020 the app returned to Google Play, but was removed again before the end of the month. I assume Yuneec and Google cant come to terms.

Last edited:
Downloaded app but it needs an update. However can't connect to server!
Are you referring to a firmware update for your Mantis?

I’m understanding you were able to install the Yuneec Pilot app.

I just logged out of the Yuneec Pilot app and tried to log back in and I get a “server busy” response.

Let’s hope it means a lot of people got Yuneec’s for Christmas and overloaded the system. o_O

I have received this error since yesterday. I'm concerned.

Also; does anyone know why the pilot app was pulled from the Playstore? That seems VERY odd to me. There has to be reasoning behind it. Was there spyware/tracking aspects to it?

I mean the Google Playstore isn't as strict as the Apple Appstore and it was pulled? Do we know if it's still available on the Apple Appstore and if not, why?

I just logged out of the Yuneec Pilot app and tried to log back in and I get a “server busy” response.

Let’s hope it means a lot of people got Yuneec’s for Christmas and overloaded the system. o_O
Not sure it's that as I've been trying for a week to connect to the server.Screenshot_20191225-114358_Yuneec Pilot.jpg

Go here Yuneec USA and let Customer Support call you to find out what is going on.

I'm having the same issue, please post a reply if you find a way to solve this. Meanwhile, you can use other apps like pix4d to control the drone.

I'm having the same issue, please post a reply if you find a way to solve this. Meanwhile, you can use other apps like pix4d to control the drone.

I just downloaded Pix4D however Mantis or any other Yuneec done is not listed.

Has anyone found the fix for this problem?
The server has been active for some time now. Unless it is offline again for some reason.

I just logged out of the Yuneec Pilot app and tried to log back in. Yep! It is offline again.

Hello everyone,
I m from Portugal, i m having the same problem. Did you find out why we can not connect to the server in order to do the softwear updat?
Call Yuneec Customer Support in Europe and ask them. No CS in the US right now, and we are not affiliated with Yuneec. We are owners just like you.

The company is notorious for dropping service without warning or reasoning.

Hi, i contacted i cs in Europe in order to find what was the problem related with the connection to the server unable to do the software update. As answer the said the they were working on this error and nothing else, so i m assuming the very soon the will come up with a solution.
Call Yuneec Customer Support in Europe and ask them. No CS in the US right now, and we are not affiliated with Yuneec. We are owners just like you.

The company is notorious for dropping service without warning or reasoning.

Hi, i contacted i cs in Europe in order to find what was the problem related with the connection to the server unable to do the software update. As answer the said the they were working on this error and nothing else, so i m assuming the very soon the will come up with a solution.
Thanks for taking the time to contact Yuneec Rafael. At least we know they are working on restoration of service.

Anyone have a link to the new matis q 1.1.7 firmware update link. Thru the app theres an error ( can't connect to sever ).

You will have to wait until Yuneec gets their server back online.

Reactions: Rafael Teles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval